identifier for the Biblioteca Nacional de Portugal
|Database reports/Constraint violations/P1005#Format, hourly updated report, SPARQL, SPARQL (new)|
Distinct values: this property likely contains a value that is different from all other items. (Help)Exceptions are possible as rare values may exist.
List of this constraint violations: Database reports/Constraint violations/P1005#Unique value, SPARQL (every item), SPARQL (by value), SPARQL (new)
Allowed entity types are Wikibase item (Q29934200): the property may only be used on a certain entity type (Help)Exceptions are possible as rare values may exist.
List of this constraint violations: Database reports/Constraint violations/P1005#allowed entity types, SPARQL (new)
Single value: this property generally contains a single value. (Help)Exceptions are possible as rare values may exist.
List of this constraint violations: Database reports/Constraint violations/P1005#Single value, SPARQL, SPARQL (new)
Property constraint PTBNP identifier (draft)Edit
occurences so far; see special:WhatLinksHere/Property:P1005
- multiple occurences at one Wikidata page are allowed
example: Martin Luther King Jr. (Q8027) is using 773490 and 153708
- An identifier should identify a person. So it's the same as in Wikidata: If you find two items for the same person, you merge the items. If you find a duplicate in authority records use the error report form of the library or institution who manages the database. --Kolja21 (talk) 09:21, 29 November 2013 (UTC)
The Portuguese National Library attributes different authority IDs to variations of the name; pseudonyms; functions people hold, when writing on that quality. Therefore, different values are expected for the same Wikidata item (example: Mário Soares (Q156781)), so I removed the single value constraint.--DarwIn (talk) 10:16, 10 January 2019 (UTC)
Linked site downEdit
Hmm, the site this property links to seems to be down, so I can't check http://purl.pt/index/geral/aut/PT/73836.html to see if it actually matches Hermitage Museum —SamB (talk) 05:27, 25 February 2014 (UTC)
- The site is still online http://purl.pt/index/geral/PT/index.html. It's for the digital collections ("Coleções digitalizadas") not for authority files in general. (The property documentation was a mess.) --Kolja21 (talk) 00:28, 9 March 2014 (UTC)
- However, notice that these works fine for the general case (but they do not look as pretty):
- 188.8.131.52 10:52, 12 August 2017 (UTC)