identifier in the Czech National Authority Database (National Library of Czech Republic)
|Database reports/Constraint violations/P691#Format, hourly updated report, SPARQL, SPARQL (new)|
Distinct values: this property likely contains a value that is different from all other items. (Help)Exceptions are possible as rare values may exist.
List of this constraint violations: Database reports/Constraint violations/P691#Unique value, SPARQL (every item), SPARQL (by value), SPARQL (new)
Conflicts with “instance of (P31): Wikimedia disambiguation page (Q4167410), Wikimedia category (Q4167836), Wikimedia duplicated page (Q17362920), Wikimedia list article (Q13406463)”: this property must not be used with the listed properties and values. (Help)List of this constraint violations: Database reports/Constraint violations/P691#Conflicts with P31, hourly updated report, SPARQL, SPARQL (new)
Single value: this property generally contains a single value. (Help)Exceptions are possible as rare values may exist.
List of this constraint violations: Database reports/Constraint violations/P691#Single value, SPARQL, SPARQL (new)
Qualifiers “start time (P580), end time (P582), pseudonym (P742), language of work or name (P407), named as (P1810), applies to part (P518), reason for deprecation (P2241), object has role (P3831), reason for preferred rank (P7452), latest start date (P8555), earliest date (P1319), earliest end date (P8554), latest date (P1326)”: this property should be used only with the listed qualifiers. (Help)Exceptions are possible as rare values may exist.
List of this constraint violations: Database reports/Constraint violations/P691#Allowed qualifiers, SPARQL, SPARQL (new)
Scope is as main value (Q54828448), as reference (Q54828450): the property must be used by specified way only (Help)List of this constraint violations: Database reports/Constraint violations/P691#scope, hourly updated report, SPARQL, SPARQL (new)
Allowed entity types are Wikibase item (Q29934200): the property may only be used on a certain entity type (Help)Exceptions are possible as rare values may exist.
List of this constraint violations: Database reports/Constraint violations/P691#allowed entity types, SPARQL (new)
new THIS and no VIAF constraint at NKC identifierEdit
Hi I found the page about НКВД at NKVD (Q182449) . Until today the value kn20010711414 for NKCR AUT ID (P691) was available but no VIAF identifier was present.
Please add a constraint violation report for all pages where P691 is present but VIAF ID (P214) is not.
It should be possible to find the correlated VIAF id via . This search returns more results. You need to identify the correct one. Here the right one is viaf:138853936.
Please add links of the followimg format to the report:
constraint report relating to Wikimedia disambiguation page (Q4167410)Edit
- see: Wikimedia disambiguation page (Q4167410) with NKC identifier (P691) . Usualy there might be two possibilities:
- a) please identify the non - ambiguation page (WD item) where the property NKC identifier should be moved;
"normally" no other statements should be left at the disambiguation page;
it can happen that a set of properties should be moved to another (a second) WD item, another set to a third WD item etc.
- b) verify which language is a disambiguation page and separate it from the rest; please use Gadget-labelLister.js can be activated at preferences#gadgets to remove all faulty descriptions after the disambiguation page is separated (the languages are de, en, fr, es, pt, pt-br, ru, sv and possibly some others).
Constraint single valueEdit
@Jklamo, Mormegil: Would it make sense to replace current constraint single value constraint (Q19474404) by single-best-value constraint (Q52060874)? The reason is that single value constraint (Q19474404) leads to recognition of deprecated values, such as those in Johann Nepomuk Huber (Q75037), as constraint violations... Vojtěch Dostál (talk) 14:03, 1 January 2020 (UTC)
- Sure, that makes sense.--Jklamo (talk) 20:45, 1 January 2020 (UTC)
- OK, will do, I just hope that Krbot will be able to understand this new constraint and report mistakes accordingly.Vojtěch Dostál (talk) 13:47, 2 January 2020 (UTC)
- Unfortunately, it seems that this type of constraint would require "best ranks" for one of the values, which is not what we want to do. We want to keep all values as "normal rank" except for the deprecated ones. Not sure what to do. Vojtěch Dostál (talk) 13:51, 2 January 2020 (UTC)
- I do not understand. Johann Nepomuk Huber (Q75037) seems to be completely wrong (as is probably VIAF). What does that even mean? Especially that “ ” seems to be very strange – I don’t think we should choose and deprecate any identifier, that is the job for NKČR; only after they find out they have a duplicate identifier (e.g. thanks to us telling them) and fix that in their database, we should follow suit. Other than that, I see nothing systematically wrong at the item which could be detected by a constraint specification. So, in other words: what are you trying to achieve (maybe more examples)? --Mormegil (talk) 09:39, 3 January 2020 (UTC)
- @Mormegil: Yeah, let's put this specific case aside (I know that it's up to NKČR to decide which one of them is a duplicity. However, this is the simplest way to tag the item so that NKČR sees it in the monitoring Wikidata queries and fixes it. We can definitely think of other, more logical ways of tagging duplicate entries). There are other reasons why P691 value might be deprecated (https://w.wiki/CQh). Take the case of Samuel Johnson (Q183266) for example - one that also shows up in Wikidata:Database reports/Constraint violations/P691. I am trying to find a way to fix the property's constraints so that Krbot2's reporting works well for these kinds of items (which it doesn't right now). Or can you think of other solutions? Vojtěch Dostál (talk) 10:02, 3 January 2020 (UTC)