My username is aspergers with each letter getting the letter that follows it, thus this username.
This account is made to explore Asperger's, ASD topics nonetheless(or things related to such topics such as behavior science, diets, famous people with ASD, other people with ASD with enough notability etc.). I have Asperger's but I'm not notable enough to be included as a person anywhere on any of the Wikimedia Projects. There are no reliable sources that cover me or my activities. I just want to function as a part of society. I could need a wikidata mentor though. If you would like to be a wikidata mentor for me please post on my Discussion page, thank you!
- 1 Wikiversity
- 2 Wikibooks
- 3 Open questions regarding questions or issues in ASD or similar communities
- 4 Wikibooks title for a health booklet
- 5 interests
- 6 wikidata tutorial
- 7 Archived discussions that were interesting or I found interesting
- 8 Privacy Interest
- 9 donations list confusion
- Learning about and sharing what I know about changing my preferences so that I can get white text on a dark background aka a dark theme. vector.css
Wikibooks is interesting as a project but it has its limitations? My journey is finding out partly what wikibooks is about and what it isn't about.
Why is it important to have a 'no original research' clause? (perm) Maybe to keep out conspiracy theories and not make wikibooks a platform for 'crazy ideas' or other bizarre information. We want something to be as close to facts and established research as possible, right? Any other weird theories that some aspies might have, may also be in this category. I agree there must be some guidelines so we don't become a spam bin.
Open questions regarding questions or issues in ASD or similar communities
- When people with ASD or others use the word "NT" do they also include people with BPD?
Wikibooks title for a health booklet
- "in the traces of dmak"(dmak is an 'abandoneware' (probably also not notable at all in an NPOV sense) nutrition statistics program where all the chemical components of foods were based on USDA data that was downloaded separately for the program to be of any use)
- neo-futurism architectural style buildings made by architect Norman Foster though my interest is what buildings exist that generate a substantial amount of energy to power the building itself. Not to mention has parts of the class = solar cell panel
- Know thyself
- interwiki linking never ceases to be of use to me
- People with ASD using UNION syntax (37 turned up when I searched)
- graphology (Q185133)
- list of artistic depictions of Steve Jobs
- Why people wanted to work with Steve Jobs by inc.com
- Andy Cunningham was interviewed by Bloomberg in relation to a 2015 film called Steve Jobs(video Published on Aug 26, 2015 by Bloomberg on YT "Tech Leads Rebound: Bloomberg West (Full Show 8/26)")
Based on a tutorial by Ijon on the official Wikimedia channel on YouTube
notable people for Wikipedia or wikidata where the medical condition is ASD or a similar condition based on a personal interpretation of "ASD"
- Alix Generous (Asperger Syndrome) occupation = scientist
Archived discussions that were interesting or I found interesting
donations list confusion
I remember there was a donation list in the past where somebody donating to wikimedia can show up in a list if they want and what they donated. Is that still there?