Joined 29 December 2018
Notes on Scottish HillsEdit
- Munro (Q1320721) - Scottish hills at least 3000 feet in height regarded by the Scottish Mountaineering Club (Q4943731) as distinct and separate mountains, based on Munro's Tables: Tables giving all the Scottish mountains exceeding 3,000 feet in height (Q61666966).
- Munro Top (Q26711849) - Subsidiary summits meeting the height criterion - note that in Munro's Tables these include the Munros.
- Corbett (Q11964099) - Scottish hills with height [2500,3000) feet and a drop of at least 500 feet (152.4m) on all sides.
- Graham (Q22569524) - Scottish hills with height [2000,2500) feet and a drop of at least 150 metres on all sides.
- Donald (Q26709973) - Hills in the Scottish Lowlands at least 2000 feet high, with a drop of at least 100 feet (30.48m) on all sides. Further specification TBC.