- A draft project page, to move later
Semantic Scholar Data ProjectEdit
- 180M article records
- 88M records mapped to DOIs.
Not yet monitored: which articles are cited how often on the Projects. Could start w/ the ~2000 papers where there are links.
- How many?
- Currently this is a manual process (via Mix'n'Match). 1800 authors imported so far. (see what's easy + hard w/ Andy)
Importing papers mapped to DOIEdit
- 88M in all
- Currently WD hasn't decided it's ready yet to accept all papers. So: import to a standalone WikiCite wikibase
- What metadata to include? Thoughts: “entities” and “fields of study”
General: imports at scaleEdit
- WikiLoop working on options: identify easy low hanging fruit to do at bot-speed. Start w/ those