|Spinster is taking a short wikibreak and will be back on Wikidata soon.|
|Babel user information|
|Users by language|
This is my volunteer account. I also work(ed) for Wikimedia Nederland and the Wikimedia Foundation, and have been a Wikipedian in Residence twice. I have done most of these 'professional' edits with the accounts SandraF (WMNL), SandraF (WMF) and SFauconnier.
Disclaimer: I work for or provide services to the Wikimedia Foundation, but this is my personal account. Edits, statements, or other contributions made from this account are my own, and may not reflect the views of the Foundation.
Oof. wrestling (Q42486) data.
Projects past & presentEdit
- Flemish art collections on Wikidata. Paid assignment. 30,000 artworks from Flemish art institutions added to Wikidata in 2016!
- WikiProject Visual Arts: item structure. Art terms and how they are used on Wikidata.
- Self-portraits of women, a Wikidata-powered gallery on Wikimedia Commons.
- Beeldengalerij P. Struycken / 'The Sculpture Gallery', a nice set of contemporary public artworks in the center of The Hague. Nice to see on a map.
- The art galleries that represent contemporary artists. This type of information is spread around the web, siloed in individual galleries' websites. But it would be quite interesting to study as a whole, in order to better understand power structures and money streams in contemporary art. So I'm gradually adding this info on Wikidata, so that it becomes easier to find and query.
- Participants of the documenta art shows which take place in Kassel every five years
- #100wikidatadays - started on 3 April 2017 and sadly didn't finish the challenge 😑
Things I occasionally work on in my free timeEdit
- Art groups (group of artists who knew/know each other, make artworks with similar goals, and thus form(ed) a 'school' or 'movement'): cleanup and making sure all art groups are connected to their (notable) members on Wikidata
- Adding depicts (P180) statements to artworks, for instance with this page of works from Belgian collections, or with the TopicMatcher tool.