|This user account is a bot with a bot flag. It is operated by Was a bee.|
This bot uses Pywikibot framework.
- How to add edit summary through option setting
-summary:"Bot: Adding category using Pywikibot in automatic mode"
Doing mainly anatomy related tasks
Task1: Gray's AnatomyEdit
- Target: About 2,700 pages Done
Task2: Importing MeSH Tree Number ("A" domain, to say anatomy terms)Edit
- Target: About 2,000 to 3,000 pages Done
Task3: Checking Neurolex ID importing statusEdit
- Target: About 0 to Some pages Done
Task4: Importing NeuroNames IDEdit
- Target: About 400 pages Done
Task5: Importing ICD-9 and ICD-10 IDs from English Wikipedia Medical templatesEdit
This task was done semi-manually. This section is just a memo.
- Target: 727 templates. About 400 medical ID data were moved from WP templates to corresponding WD items. Done--08:52, 14 August 2020 (UTC)
This task was analysis. Different from original bot request. Because the original request was very difficult to me. I did this based on the spirit that something is better than nothing, although bit different from original request.
- Target: About 100 templates categorized under the en:Category:Medicine external link templates. Done--Was a bee (talk) 07:57, 13 September 2020 (UTC)