Welcome to Wikidata, הנדב הנכון!
Wikidata is a free knowledge base that you can edit! It can be read and edited by humans and machines alike and you can go to any item page now and add to this ever-growing database!
Need some help getting started? Here are some pages you can familiarize yourself with:
- Introduction – An introduction to the project.
- Wikidata tours – Interactive tutorials to show you how Wikidata works.
- Community portal – The portal for community members.
- User options – including the 'Babel' extension, to set your language preferences.
- Contents – The main help page for editing and using the site.
- Project chat – Discussions about the project.
- Tools – A collection of user-developed tools to allow for easier completion of some tasks.
Please remember to sign your messages on talk pages by typing four tildes (~~~~); this will automatically insert your username and the date.
If you have any questions, please ask me on my talk page. If you want to try out editing, you can use the sandbox to try. Once again, welcome, and I hope you quickly feel comfortable here, and become an active editor for Wikidata.
about merging different itemsEdit
Hello, your merge  was wrong because by doing so you added many descriptions "disambiguation page" to an item which is used may times! and which is specifically defined as a given name item. And the hewiki page is a pure disambiguation, not an article about a given name.
Suggestion: please have a look at Salim (Q2214347) and Selim (Q788720). Both are disambiguation items and see if you can merge Q6529631 into one of them instead. I would do it myself, but i can not tell if סלים (s_lim) is usually spelled with "a" or with "e".
The other issue you should be aware of, is that in several cases it is better not to merge different items, but to simply move a link from A to B. This would not mix up different descriptions etc. For example, if you think it's better, you could move the enwiki link from Salim (Q18918119) to Salim (Q2214347) (but please do not merge these 2 items; note: name items on Wikidata do not need Wikipedia article links).
מיזוג Slick (Q41473014)Edit
אני לא בטוח שהמיזוג הזה הוא רעיון טוב הטווח הארוך. הפריט שאיחדת אליו הוא פירושונים של Slick אך כבר עכשיו יש בפירושונים העברי גם ערך שבלועזית הוא Selick ולטווח הארוך אני מניח שיהיו גם ערכים על אנשים עם שמות המשפחה (שבדקתי וקיימים במציאות) Salick, Salik, Slik, Selik וכד', כולם או חלקם. הייתה מזמן בעייה דומה בפירושונים העברי בוש, בין השאר. DGtal (talk) 07:31, 1 October 2017 (UTC)
- DGtal היי... כשמדובר על כתיב אחד שהוא הרבה יותר פופולרי מאחרים (שזה לדעתי המקרה כאן) הקישור אליו מועיל לקורא ואז אפשר אולי לקשר מהפירושונים באנגלית לצורות כתיב דומות הנדב הנכון (talk) 07:39, 1 October 2017 (UTC)
Cinema of Israel IDEdit
Out of curiosity - how did you find/add Cinema of Israel IDs? The website have different URL structure.
Thanks, -- (talk) 18:10, 22 April 2018 (UTC)
- hi :) אודי אורון in the site index http://www.cinemaofisrael.co.il/%D7%90%D7%99%D7%A0%D7%93%D7%A7%D7%A1/# you can see the movie id. User:WikiDataMovieDB might have a better way 18:18, 22 April 2018 (UTC)
How has it been collaboratively contributing to Wikipedia and its sister projects?
I would really appreciate your views on the Anyone for Everyone program.
Anyone for Everyone is a campaign to encourage and guide internet users to contribute more to Wikimedia projects. The campaign aims to encourage 19 actions/activities that anyone could do on Wikimedia projects (Commons, Wikidata, Wikibooks etc.) for the benefit of everyone. Can you help expand the list by adding bullet points?
Thanks for weaving the lines and letters that make information neutrally open to the world.
They don't need to be long.
- Hi :) I have translated the titles but translating full article is something I rarely do 14:35, 8 June 2019 (UTC)
- Hello. Thank you for the Hebrew labels. If it is not impertinent of me, could you transfer my request to Hebrew Wikipedia, where users might be interested in creating them? Unfortunately, I live in Turkey under the Islamist dictatorship of Erdoğan, where Wikipedia is banned and blocked along with thousands of other websites. Thus it is off limits for us here. Matricatria (talk) 15:20, 8 June 2019 (UTC)