Refine date and timezoneEdit
Hi, thanks for helping import from WHO. Could you please add the qualifiers "refine date" and timezone when you import from WHO? I'm reacting to  and have an example of how I suggest we import the data here:  Thanks in advance!--So9q (talk) 09:30, 21 March 2020 (UTC)
Please help move the preferred rank to the newest/largest numberEdit
see https://www.wikidata.org/w/index.php?title=Q83872291&diff=1139582451&oldid=1139582445 where you did not update the rank. I already fixed it.--So9q (talk) 11:34, 22 March 2020 (UTC)
- Thanks! That is, switching the current values to having prefered ranks? ·addshore· talk to me! 09:42, 23 March 2020 (UTC)
- Forget about my request! :) See https://www.wikidata.org/wiki/Wikidata_talk:WikiProject_COVID-19/Data_models/Outbreaks#Should_we_skip_fiddling_with_preferred_rank_until_the_outbreak_is_over? --So9q (talk) 12:22, 23 March 2020 (UTC)
Call Wikiproject COVID-19 tomorrow (Monday, May 18th)Edit
How are you doing? I have actually just updated the last invitation :).
I can imagine you have been busy, but I am here to invite you for the Wikiproject COVID-19 call tomorrow (Monday, May 4th). If you are able to meet, the call (in this link: https://meet.google.com/vtp-ighz-npx) will happen tomorrow at 15:00 UT.
As a note, 15:00 UTC is:
- 11:00 AM in New York, USA
- 12:00 AM in São Paulo, Brazil
- 4:00 PM in Tunisia
- 6:00 PM Eastern European Summer Time (EEST)
If you want, also feel free to add topics at the meeting page.