Welcome to Wikidata, Adeliine!
Wikidata is a free knowledge base that you can edit! It can be read and edited by humans and machines alike and you can go to any item page now and add to this ever-growing database!
Need some help getting started? Here are some pages you can familiarize yourself with:
- Introduction – An introduction to the project.
- Wikidata tours – Interactive tutorials to show you how Wikidata works.
- Community portal – The portal for community members.
- User options – including the 'Babel' extension, to set your language preferences.
- Contents – The main help page for editing and using the site.
- Project chat – Discussions about the project.
- Tools – A collection of user-developed tools to allow for easier completion of some tasks.
Please remember to sign your messages on talk pages by typing four tildes (~~~~); this will automatically insert your username and the date.
If you have any questions, please ask me on my talk page. If you want to try out editing, you can use the sandbox to try. Once again, welcome, and I hope you quickly feel comfortable here, and become an active editor for Wikidata.
The same statements twiceEdit
- I make these edits with Wikidata Game. I only click the buttons once, so I don't know why this happens. Maybe it is some bug in the Game? How can I fix those? Adeliine (talk) 19:20, 20 January 2015 (UTC)
Vaporization is a given name?Edit
Hi Adeliine, on 22 June 2014 you added two statements (diff) that Vaporization is an instance of both family name and given name. Are you sure about these statements? If they were added by mistake, would you mind reverting your edits? Thanks in advance. Sascha (talk) 11:18, 27 March 2015 (UTC)
- Mis kus? Adeliine (talk) 19:25, 29 March 2016 (UTC)
Astana International Airport has been officially renamed to en:Nursultan Nazarbayev International Airport.
Please see inside the official website of this airport: http://astanaairport.kz
Please rename the article in Estonian Wikipedia.
126.96.36.199 13:29, 24 March 2019 (UTC)
As the original uploader, you need to rename Astana International Airport to Nursultan Nazarbayev International Airport in Estonian.
The old name is no longer in official use.
- First, we in etwiki are not yet sure how to use the official name in Estonian. Second, in etwiki we usually use city names in titles of airport articles. So the renaming may take some time. Adeliine (talk) 19:17, 24 March 2019 (UTC)
- Of course I am not presuming to know how articles are renamed in Estonian. I just wanted to let you know about the sudden renaming of the airport (like the city). The airport uses the full name (both the first name and surname) of the former Kazakh president (like most airports named after personalities), but the city is only named after his first name. However, for example, the Estonian article about the Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport, uses both the city name as well as the first and last name of the French leader. Yours sincerely, Noraton (talk) 19:46, 24 March 2019 (UTC)