Welcome to Wikidata, Armineaghayan!
Wikidata is a free knowledge base that you can edit! It can be read and edited by humans and machines alike and you can go to any item page now and add to this ever-growing database!
Need some help getting started? Here are some pages you can familiarize yourself with:
- Introduction – An introduction to the project.
- Wikidata tours – Interactive tutorials to show you how Wikidata works.
- Community portal – The portal for community members.
- User options – including the 'Babel' extension, to set your language preferences.
- Contents – The main help page for editing and using the site.
- Project chat – Discussions about the project.
- Tools – A collection of user-developed tools to allow for easier completion of some tasks.
Please remember to sign your messages on talk pages by typing four tildes (~~~~); this will automatically insert your username and the date.
If you have any questions, please ask me on my talk page. If you want to try out editing, you can use the sandbox to try. Once again, welcome, and I hope you quickly feel comfortable here, and become an active editor for Wikidata.
Europeana Art History Challenge - updateEdit
Thank you for signing up and participating in the Europeana Art History Challenge!
I have just published an update to the project on the mailing list which you might be interested in:
You can also subscribe to the list here (if you're not already) for further updates and conversation between participants. Good luck and happy translating! Sincerely, Wittylama (talk) 14:27, 28 April 2016 (UTC)
Can you create the article about the prominent economist en:Dani Rodrik in Armenian?
18.104.22.168 20:19, 7 December 2018 (UTC)
- Thank you very much for the new article.
- If you know Western Armenian, can you also create a Western Armenian article of hy:Դենի Ռոդրիկ?
- Thank you.
- I understand. Thank you for your reply. 22.214.171.124 08:54, 13 May 2019 (UTC)
Since all ethnic Armenians and even non-Armenian spouses carrying Armenian surnames are strictly banned from entering Azerbaijan, this is significant.