Welcome to Wikidata, Boberger!
Wikidata is a free knowledge base that you can edit! It can be read and edited by humans and machines alike and you can go to any item page now and add to this ever-growing database!
Need some help getting started? Here are some pages you can familiarize yourself with:
- Introduction – An introduction to the project.
- Wikidata tours – Interactive tutorials to show you how Wikidata works.
- Community portal – The portal for community members.
- User options – including the 'Babel' extension, to set your language preferences.
- Contents – The main help page for editing and using the site.
- Project chat – Discussions about the project.
- Tools – A collection of user-developed tools to allow for easier completion of some tasks.
Please remember to sign your messages on talk pages by typing four tildes (~~~~); this will automatically insert your username and the date.
If you have any questions, please ask me on my talk page. If you want to try out editing, you can use the sandbox to try. Once again, welcome, and I hope you quickly feel comfortable here, and become an active editor for Wikidata.
Europeana Art History Challenge - updateEdit
Thank you for signing up and participating in the Europeana Art History Challenge!
I have just published an update to the project on the mailing list which you might be interested in:
You can also subscribe to the list here (if you're not already) for further updates and conversation between participants. Good luck and happy translating! Sincerely, Wittylama (talk) 14:24, 28 April 2016 (UTC)
Europeana Art History ChallengeEdit
OK, men vore det inte bättre om du endast korrigerade felaktigheterna? Att det är flera fel det förstår jag, eftersom det är många fällor att gå när man byter mellan grannspråk! Boberger (talk) 22:22, 30 May 2016 (UTC)
- Beklager at jeg udtrykte mig upræcist; jeg har korrigeret fejlene. Mvh. Orf3us (talk) 22:57, 30 May 2016 (UTC)
- Well, also this second time these funny missspellings occur. I make a try to edit in English instead:
- Thanks, I believed you would. Thanks very much for making these corrections. I'm sure there were a number of wrong tranlations, but hopefully I'll learn little by little over time.Boberger (talk) 12:21, 31 May 2016 (UTC)
- Så kanske jag har funnit flet till slut: mina inställningar var satta på ett annat språk än svenska eller engelska. Här kommer ett sista försök:
- Tack, jag trodde nog det också. Tack för hjälpen att korrigera. Det var säkert många fel, men man kanske ändå lär sig litet mer med tiden! Boberger (talk) 12:24, 31 May 2016 (UTC)
Peace Treaties in Art 30 x 30 ChallengeEdit
Hej Boberger! I am Iñaki LL, a Wikipedian in residence at the San Telmo Museoa, Donostia-San Sebastián. We are holding the Peace Treaties in Art 30 x 30 Challenge in collaboration with Donostia-San Sebastián European Capital of Culture 2016 with a view to fostering a culture of peace and based on its Peace Treaty exhibitions at different city locations.
Your outstanding participation in the recent, similar Europeana contest grabbed my attention, and would really love to have all your good wikipedic and artistic know-how poured into this inspirational challenge :p The contest will reach its climax in an edit-a-thon we will be holding on July 9! Take a look, hopefully see you virtually or on site, all contributions welcome, tack! Iñaki LL (talk) 11:54, 24 June 2016 (UTC)
- Hi Iñaki LL. I´m sorry, but I did not see your message until to-day, August 14. I would have liked to participate! Regards Boberger (talk) 12:43, 14 August 2016 (UTC)
Hi Boberger! Can you please check Monica Åslund (Q61717218) to ensure all the claims belong to the same person? I have a suspicion that there may be two different people named “Monica Åslund”:
Can you create the article en:Azerbaijan State Academic Opera and Ballet Theater in Swedish just like the article sv:Opera i Armenien which you uploaded? I attended these two opera houses and was pleasantly surprised and enthralled how rich the repertoire of these internationally almost unknown opera houses of these overlooked Caucasian countries are.
Bemærk at Løkken (Q1021910) ikke er en selvstændig administrativ enhed, sådan som Hjørring Municipality (Q511214) er. Derfor er det bedre at bruge location (P276). Jeg har rettet Løkken Museum (Q92484480) og Løkken Badehotel (Q92562193). --Hjart (talk) 12:39, 30 April 2020 (UTC)
It was good you noticed there is Vaxine (Australia) item. But you do not erase statements on one item, and create statements on the second. Instead you MERGE both. Please learn how to do this. --SCIdude (talk) 14:20, 17 September 2020 (UTC)