Welcome to Wikidata, Dostojewskij!
Wikidata is a free knowledge base that you can edit! It can be read and edited by humans and machines alike and you can go to any item page now and add to this ever-growing database!
Need some help getting started? Here are some pages you can familiarize yourself with:
- Introduction – An introduction to the project.
- Wikidata tours – Interactive tutorials to show you how Wikidata works.
- Community portal – The portal for community members.
- User options – including the 'Babel' extension, to set your language preferences.
- Contents – The main help page for editing and using the site.
- Project chat – Discussions about the project.
- Tools – A collection of user-developed tools to allow for easier completion of some tasks.
Please remember to sign your messages on talk pages by typing four tildes (~~~~); this will automatically insert your username and the date.
If you have any questions, please ask me on my talk page. If you want to try out editing, you can use the sandbox to try. Once again, welcome, and I hope you quickly feel comfortable here, and become an active editor for Wikidata.
What was that?!Edit
 Why would you destroy a clean family name item, move a sitelink which is about a family name (just look at the categories) to a disambiguation item? That very much looks like vandalism! If you persist in this obviously wrong edits, you will be blocked. Please explain. --Harmonia Amanda (talk) 08:08, 31 May 2017 (UTC)
- To be more clear: we, as Wikidatians, don't make decisions for Wikipedias. If they categorize articles as disambiguation pages, then it's disambiguation pages (even if the content is only about people sharing the same name). If they categorize it as family names, then it's family names. If they want to have interwikis then they have to speak about strictly the same subject. And a family name isn't a disambiguation page. If you think they should want the interwikis, then you go on Wikipedia and propose your changes, you certainly do not ever mess with our ontologies here. We want clean data and we respect the different Wikipedias' choices. If their choices means they lose all interwikis, then so be it, it's their choices. --Harmonia Amanda (talk) 08:29, 31 May 2017 (UTC)
- Ich habe die fehlenden Interwikis bei einem Objekt hinzugefügt und beim anderen gelöscht. Warum sollte Fjodorow in der deutschen Wiki mit hauptsächlich Nachnamen kein Pendant zum Fyodorov in der englischen Wiki haben? Inhaltlich sind es gleiche Begriffsklärungen. Ob man diese jetzt als Begriffsklärungen tituliert oder Familiennamen spielt doch keine große Rolle. Fyodorov steht nun wieder isoliert da, obwohl in anderen Wikis entsprechende Artikel gibt. So wird suggeriert, dass es so einen Artikel nicht gibt. --Dostojewskij (talk) 21:27, 31 May 2017 (UTC)