Welcome to Wikidata, Esteban16!
Wikidata is a free knowledge base that you can edit! It can be read and edited by humans and machines alike and you can go to any item page now and add to this ever-growing database!
Need some help getting started? Here are some pages you can familiarize yourself with:
- Introduction – An introduction to the project.
- Wikidata tours – Interactive tutorials to show you how Wikidata works.
- Community portal – The portal for community members.
- User options – including the 'Babel' extension, to set your language preferences.
- Contents – The main help page for editing and using the site.
- Project chat – Discussions about the project.
- Tools – A collection of user-developed tools to allow for easier completion of some tasks.
Please remember to sign your messages on talk pages by typing four tildes (~~~~); this will automatically insert your username and the date.
If you have any questions, please ask me on my talk page. If you want to try out editing, you can use the sandbox to try. Once again, welcome, and I hope you quickly feel comfortable here, and become an active editor for Wikidata.
Hi Bambadee. Welcome at Wikidata. Great that you joined us. And especially great is your engagement in vandal fighting. You did an amazing job in your several short sessions in this field. Though there are quite some users active in this field, we're still notoriously short on vandal fighters. So if you will decide to keep on with your work here, you'd be very welcome. In any case: Have fun! --YMS (talk) 10:43, 13 September 2017 (UTC)
Hello, Bambadee! I am just letting you know that I have added the rollback flag to your account, as you are a trusted user on Wikidata. If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact me or leave a message at the Project chat. Thanks, Taketa (talk) 18:09, 30 September 2017 (UTC)