Welcome to Wikidata, Eurohunter!
Wikidata is a free knowledge base that you can edit! It can be read and edited by humans and machines alike and you can go to any item page now and add to this ever-growing database!
Need some help getting started? Here are some pages you can familiarize yourself with:
- Introduction – An introduction to the project.
- Wikidata tours – Interactive tutorials to show you how Wikidata works.
- Community portal – The portal for community members.
- User options – including the 'Babel' extension, to set your language preferences.
- Contents – The main help page for editing and using the site.
- Project chat – Discussions about the project.
- Tools – A collection of user-developed tools to allow for easier completion of some tasks.
Please remember to sign your messages on talk pages by typing four tildes (~~~~); this will automatically insert your username and the date.
If you have any questions, please ask me on my talk page. If you want to try out editing, you can use the sandbox to try. Once again, welcome, and I hope you quickly feel comfortable here, and become an active editor for Wikidata.
Labels and descriptionsEdit
- Przeczytałem Help:Label oraz Help:Description. Powinienem był wcześniej, ale nie ma polskiej wersji... Nie będę już edytował, bo będę na Wikipedii dopiero pod koniec czerwca, a poproszę pana o rozważenie wstawienia jako "label" czegoś co wskazuje, że jest to inna strona niż istniejący już pl:kredyt społeczny na przykład:
- kanadyjski ruch kredytu społecznego
- ruch kredytu społecznego w Kanadzie
- kanadyjski kredyt społeczny
- kredyt społeczny w Kanadzie
- Pozdrawiam Absolwent (talk) 05:31, 17 April 2018 (UTC)
I undid your edit here. There is no place for labels to set the source, so what do you mean with the description of your edit "no source"? The source is the "Lexikon des internationalen Films", see identifier of the item, it is the first instance for titles of movies in the German Wikipedia, so this is the right label for this item. Why did you add the title "Defilada" for the German label? Where is this title from, as it is not the German title of the movie?
- Dobra, już nieaktualne, znalazłem link do dyskusji - Wikidata:Requests for comment/Allow the creation of links to redirects in Wikidata. Będę pamiętał, żeby nie wywalać interwiki po integracji haseł na Wikipedii. Pozdr., Sir Lothar (talk) 10:56, 31 May 2019 (UTC)
I saw you changed the label of ISNI (P213) to "ISNI ID". I reverted that because that is redundant: the last "I" of "ISNI" already stands for "Identifier".
Sauber F1 TeamEdit
Hello. Next time before you undo edit like you did here, please inform me on my discussion page, since your undo including this one seems very unconstructive. And, could you please explain this undo in particular? First you add all that labels on +50 languages (see history), and then you remove all the labels with undo, that's seems very unconstructive ... Regards. Kirilloparma (talk) 14:17, 7 July 2019 (UTC)
- @Kirilloparma: 957789837 was simply mistake and was later what you should notice cancelled by me. The more important question would be how is this edit constructive? What is the point of adding completly incorrect label in incorrect language? If you want to remove label, first article need to be deleted from RUwiki so label "PlayStation 5" need to be temporarly restored (till the article deletion). Eurohunter (talk) 20:50, 7 July 2019 (UTC)