Welcome to Wikidata, Frysch!
Wikidata is a free knowledge base that you can edit! It can be read and edited by humans and machines alike and you can go to any item page now and add to this ever-growing database!
Need some help getting started? Here are some pages you can familiarize yourself with:
- Introduction – An introduction to the project.
- Wikidata tours – Interactive tutorials to show you how Wikidata works.
- Community portal – The portal for community members.
- User options – including the 'Babel' extension, to set your language preferences.
- Contents – The main help page for editing and using the site.
- Project chat – Discussions about the project.
- Tools – A collection of user-developed tools to allow for easier completion of some tasks.
Please remember to sign your messages on talk pages by typing four tildes (~~~~); this will automatically insert your username and the date.
If you have any questions, please ask me on my talk page. If you want to try out editing, you can use the sandbox to try. Once again, welcome, and I hope you quickly feel comfortable here, and become an active editor for Wikidata.
redundant license statementsEdit
Hi, thanks for your work. Since APL 2 is an instance of "Apache License" which itself is a class of licenses, i don't see why we should annotate software with APL in addition to APL2. --LennyWikidata (talk) 07:21, 20 November 2015 (UTC)
- Yeah, we should'nt. (– if we want to call everything that has developed somehow over time and has seen several versions a "class" with objects for each version, but that's another question.)
Did you see that we have a Wikidata:WikiProject Informatics. If you would like you could sign up to get pings that concern the broader topic of informatics. - Did you see these 2 lists: Wikidata:WikiProject Informatics/Lists? Some of your updates made the tables grow quite a bit, which is really nice! --Tobias1984 (talk) 22:35, 28 November 2015 (UTC)
Hi, why did you delete operating system statement on GNU/Linux distributions? In my point of view, this is also some operating system. Tell me your point of view.