Welcome to Wikidata, Hejsa!
Wikidata is a free knowledge base that you can edit! It can be read and edited by humans and machines alike and you can go to any item page now and add to this ever-growing database!
Need some help getting started? Here are some pages you can familiarize yourself with:
- Introduction – An introduction to the project.
- Wikidata tours – Interactive tutorials to show you how Wikidata works.
- Community portal – The portal for community members.
- User options – including the 'Babel' extension, to set your language preferences.
- Contents – The main help page for editing and using the site.
- Project chat – Discussions about the project.
- Tools – A collection of user-developed tools to allow for easier completion of some tasks.
Please remember to sign your messages on talk pages by typing four tildes (~~~~); this will automatically insert your username and the date.
If you have any questions, please ask me on my talk page. If you want to try out editing, you can use the sandbox to try. Once again, welcome, and I hope you quickly feel comfortable here, and become an active editor for Wikidata.
Hi Hejsa, I have a little doubt with the identification between c:File:Saint-Amand-les-Eaux - Paris-Roubaix juniors, 10 avril 2016, départ (B149).JPG and c:File:Saint-Amand-les-Eaux - Paris-Roubaix juniors, 10 avril 2016, départ (B150).JPG. Can you give your opinion ? Jérémy-Günther-Heinz Jähnick (talk) 16:33, 31 March 2018 (UTC)
Here is an instruction as I understand it --> Raceid at PCS https://www.wikidata.org/wiki/User_talk:Douglasfugazi#Raceid_at_PCS — GAN (talk) 14:16, 20 December 2020 (UTC)
PostNord Danmark RundtEdit
series ordinal (P1545) may only be used as a qualifier. Adding this property as a statements makes no sense ontologically: The property is used to denote that an item has a specific index in a series. It can therefore only be used as a qualifier on the statement that indicates membership in a series. -- Dr.üsenfieber (talk) 13:29, 12 April 2021 (UTC)
- @Dr.üsenfieber: Sorry I did not give an explanation. Your edit is messing up the list of stages on this page. series ordinal (P1545) is used by a lot of pages with Module:Cycling race --Hejsa (talk) 13:41, 12 April 2021 (UTC)
- I just had a quick look through the constraint violations on Property:P1545 and it appears that a lot of violations indeed appear within the area of cycling races . Is it feasible to remove all the Property:P1545 statements, replace them with apropriate qualifiers and update the module?. The status quo is pretty bad in my opinion. -- Dr.üsenfieber (talk) 14:32, 12 April 2021 (UTC)