User talk:J 1982
Welcome to Wikidata, J 1982!
Wikidata is a free knowledge base that you can edit! It can be read and edited by humans and machines alike and you can go to any item page now and add to this ever-growing database!
Need some help getting started? Here are some pages you can familiarize yourself with:
- Introduction – An introduction to the project.
- Wikidata tours – Interactive tutorials to show you how Wikidata works.
- Community portal – The portal for community members.
- User options – including the 'Babel' extension, to set your language preferences.
- Contents – The main help page for editing and using the site.
- Project chat – Discussions about the project.
- Tools – A collection of user-developed tools to allow for easier completion of some tasks.
Please remember to sign your messages on talk pages by typing four tildes (~~~~); this will automatically insert your username and the date.
If you have any questions, please ask me on my talk page. If you want to try out editing, you can use the sandbox to try. Once again, welcome, and I hope you quickly feel comfortable here, and become an active editor for Wikidata.
Hey J 1982, thanks very much for the edits. Just a little tip, in English descriptions, we only capitalise the beginning if it is a proper noun, see Help:Descriptions for more info. We also usually add "Wikipedia category" as a description if the label begins with "Category:". Hope this helps, happy editing! Del♉sion23 (talk) 22:52, 22 August 2013 (UTC)
Hi iam newEdit
- Thank you. it's is a place where different language versions of articles are linked together. Ask someone else if you want to know more. J 1982 (talk) 18:04, 22 December 2015 (UTC)
I want to ask you to be more accurate, when you changing descriptions. Especially if this descriptions written not in your native language and descriptions of items which is not well known to you. For example, Russia is not republic and what is "Euroasia"? Kamolan (talk) 15:25, 30 August 2016 (UTC)
Church of SwedenEdit
Could you answer my question on my talk page? I'd like to know what you think and what should be done to really close this problem.