User talk:Je suis Nigérian
Welcome to Wikidata, Je suis Nigérian!
Wikidata is a free knowledge base that you can edit! It can be read and edited by humans and machines alike and you can go to any item page now and add to this ever-growing database!
Need some help getting started? Here are some pages you can familiarize yourself with:
- Introduction – An introduction to the project.
- Wikidata tours – Interactive tutorials to show you how Wikidata works.
- Community portal – The portal for community members.
- User options – including the 'Babel' extension, to set your language preferences.
- Contents – The main help page for editing and using the site.
- Project chat – Discussions about the project.
- Tools – A collection of user-developed tools to allow for easier completion of some tasks.
Please remember to sign your messages on talk pages by typing four tildes (~~~~); this will automatically insert your username and the date.
If you have any questions, please ask me on my talk page. If you want to try out editing, you can use the sandbox to try. Once again, welcome, and I hope you quickly feel comfortable here, and become an active editor for Wikidata.
Please do not mass messageEdit
Hello. Please don't mass-crosspost your message to so many user talk pages at once. Not all of those users are active. Usually you can get attention from Japanese speakers by asking at Wikidata:Project chat or its Japanese counterpart Wikidata:井戸端. Thanks.--Jasper Deng (talk) 03:19, 28 June 2016 (UTC)