Welcome to Wikidata, Kikos!
Wikidata is a free knowledge base that you can edit! It can be read and edited by humans and machines alike and you can go to any item page now and add to this ever-growing database!
Need some help getting started? Here are some pages you can familiarize yourself with:
- Introduction – An introduction to the project.
- Wikidata tours – Interactive tutorials to show you how Wikidata works.
- Community portal – The portal for community members.
- User options – including the 'Babel' extension, to set your language preferences.
- Contents – The main help page for editing and using the site.
- Project chat – Discussions about the project.
- Tools – A collection of user-developed tools to allow for easier completion of some tasks.
Please remember to sign your messages on talk pages by typing four tildes (~~~~); this will automatically insert your username and the date.
If you have any questions, please ask me on my talk page. If you want to try out editing, you can use the sandbox to try. Once again, welcome, and I hope you quickly feel comfortable here, and become an active editor for Wikidata.
--™ 12:13, 19 March 2013 (UTC)
- Because it was machine translation without understanding Latvian. --Kikos (talk) 06:08, 15 December 2014 (UTC)
- In other Wikipedias, users have corrected my language instead of deleting the page without mentioning anything. The article was not translated by machine, I did my best. I would very much appreciate correction instead of deletion. K9re11 (talk) 11:09, 15 December 2014 (UTC)
One small category request:
If it interests you, can you create en:Azerbaijan National Encyclopedia in Latvian Wikipedia? If not, thank you anyway.