Welcome to Wikidata, Llydawr!
Wikidata is a free knowledge base that you can edit! It can be read and edited by humans and machines alike and you can go to any item page now and add to this ever-growing database!
Need some help getting started? Here are some pages you can familiarize yourself with:
- Introduction – An introduction to the project.
- Wikidata tours – Interactive tutorials to show you how Wikidata works.
- Community portal – The portal for community members.
- User options – including the 'Babel' extension, to set your language preferences.
- Contents – The main help page for editing and using the site.
- Project chat – Discussions about the project.
- Tools – A collection of user-developed tools to allow for easier completion of some tasks.
Please remember to sign your messages on talk pages by typing four tildes (~~~~); this will automatically insert your username and the date.
If you have any questions, please ask me on my talk page. If you want to try out editing, you can use the sandbox to try. Once again, welcome, and I hope you quickly feel comfortable here, and become an active editor for Wikidata.
Bonvenon al Wikidata! – Welcome to Wikidata!Edit
- You should also, if no other interwiki's are connected to the Breton one, be able to merge from the brwiki. In the left column the last option should be "Ouzhpennañ liammoù", then fill out a language code (en, for instance) and the corresponding interwiki (in the case of Suafrika that would be: Category:South African writers). It will then ask you if the Breton item should be added to the existing item; that's how I did it for the Breton categories for writers that didn't have an interwiki. It will leave the item that contant the lonely Breton entry empty, but a bot will pick it up and make in a redirect to the merged item. - cycŋ - (talk • contribs • logs) 10:12, 19 March 2015 (UTC)
When I checked the writer categories I found Rummad:Skrivagnerien Bro-C'hall and Rummad:Skrivagnerien Frañs, can you tell me the difference between these? - cycŋ - (talk • contribs • logs) 10:12, 19 March 2015 (UTC)
Hi ! I think your change in linking Pan Iranism to Pan Farsizm is not correct . In all of the other links that is referred to pan Iranism . Pan Farsizm is other than this topic .--Alborz Fallah (talk) 16:41, 10 December 2017 (UTC)
Could you create the articles en:Architecture of Azerbaijan (Republic of Azerbaijan), en:List of Azerbaijani film directors (Republic of Azerbaijan) and en:Bodies of water of Azerbaijan (Republic of Azerbaijan) in Breton (or request them yourself to other users in Breton Wikipedia)?
188.8.131.52 09:27, 24 February 2018 (UTC)