Welcome to Wikidata, Mạc Thái Tổ!
Wikidata is a free knowledge base that you can edit! It can be read and edited by humans and machines alike and you can go to any item page now and add to this ever-growing database!
Need some help getting started? Here are some pages you can familiarize yourself with:
- Introduction – An introduction to the project.
- Wikidata tours – Interactive tutorials to show you how Wikidata works.
- Community portal – The portal for community members.
- User options – including the 'Babel' extension, to set your language preferences.
- Contents – The main help page for editing and using the site.
- Project chat – Discussions about the project.
- Tools – A collection of user-developed tools to allow for easier completion of some tasks.
Please remember to sign your messages on talk pages by typing four tildes (~~~~); this will automatically insert your username and the date.
If you have any questions, please ask me on my talk page. If you want to try out editing, you can use the sandbox to try. Once again, welcome, and I hope you quickly feel comfortable here, and become an active editor for Wikidata.
Discussion at the Administrators' NoticeboardEdit
Hi! I apologize that no-one has brought this to your attention before now, but there is a discussion at Wikidata:Administrators'_noticeboard#Please_ban_Mạc_Thái_Tổ_(talk_•_contribs_•_logs) concerning some of your edits, and we would appreciate your input. Bovlb (talk) 15:12, 28 August 2020 (UTC)
Hello, I'm Gnoeee. I wanted to let you know that one or more of your recent description edits didn't meet the Wikidata description guidelines. Descriptions should appear as though they were in the middle of a sentence, typically start with a lowercase letter, and written from a neutral point of view. For example, "pop singer" would be a better description than "He is the best pop singer." If you think I made a mistake, or if you have any questions, you can leave me a message on my talk page. Thanks! ❙❚❚❙❙ GnOeee ❚❙❚❙❙ ✉ 11:18, 20 January 2021 (UTC)