I found that current QuickStatements/Mix'n'Match sessions expires in a few days, whlie in the previous version it may last for up to two weeks. This is annoying as I use an alternative account for all QuickStatements edits.
Longevity of QuickStatements/Mix'n'Match sessions
Agree, same problem.
Items description not loaded in MnM
There is a recent issue in lists of Mix'n'Match interface. For example: https://mix-n-match.toolforge.org/#/list/3568/manual
For each Wikidata items, it's displayed "Could not load description for XXX".
I hope it could be fixed.
Same problem, in all catalogs. Could you have a look? Thank you very much as always!
Hello, One more time, i noted that ListeriaBot has stop to update some pages like Wikidata:WikiProject France/Églises/57 (with the template Wikidatalist). Is there something possible to do, or you are the only personn who can solve the problem ? Thanks
It stopped updating because the query was changed to one that was raising syntax exception. There is nothing Magnus can do to have listeriaBot update with an invalid query...
Hi! Could you create some sorte of settings page where a user can set a maximum number of batches running contemporarily and can opt-in an auto-reset of errors made by batches? These features would be very useful! Good night.
Widar and PetScan
When login in with
it doesn't seem to work on:
Could you try to get the following running again?
If needed, we can ask them to post-pone the deadline. It seems odd to do cosmetics during COVID.
I'd rather fix issues you have with the current version.
The advantage of the above is that they keep working when other things break down. I don't have much use for the layers added in the most recent version.
Things like c:Category:Pages with QuickStatements links rely on "index_old.html" to work.
WiDaR not working
Hi Magnus! I'm try to login in the new Mix'n'match, but https://tools.wmflabs.org/widar/ always loads a blank page, so I'm unable to login. Could you have a look?
Hi, now the first 3 url seem to be working for me, at least there are not blank page anymore, but not this one https://mix-n-match.toolforge.org/widar/ , I get a 404 error.
it's used here : https://mix-n-match.toolforge.org/#/
Hi, but the Visual Tool from MnM catalog is not migrated until now ? I can see only an empty table ...
OK, but the problem isn't solved: although in https://tools.wmflabs.org/widar/ I appear logged-in, Mix'n'match doesn't consider me logged in, so I still cannot use Mix'n'match.
Yes, I still cannot connect, the connection link on mix'n'match does not work.
Please try again now. Clear your browser cache first. Use the Mix'n'match login link at the top (forget about widar for MnM).
OK, thanks! It was due to the Italian translation of the interface, which I will update now.
P.S. Could you check if the log-in of Tool Translate here works? It seems not.
Ah not it doesn't. On the list...
Should be working now (log in there)
Yes, it is OK! Thank you!!!
Various about MnM catalogs
Hi! I close five old threads to merge them into this, hoping to make the problems more clear:
- add auxiliary data to https://tools.wmflabs.org/mix-n-match/#/catalog/3568 and https://tools.wmflabs.org/mix-n-match/#/catalog/3574 (from Topic:Vmcvitvh1fivopht)
- deactivate at least temporarily https://tools.wmflabs.org/mix-n-match/#/catalog/1619 and remove all manual matches with no correspondence on Wikidata, since they are wrong (from Topic:Vme7nczx4t8iduvd)
- delete https://tools.wmflabs.org/mix-n-match/#/catalog/3530 and rescrape it including the last part of the URL in the IDs (from Topic:Vlh3yohi9q9x2n14)
- mark redirected entries as N/A in https://tools.wmflabs.org/mix-n-match/#/catalog/98 and https://tools.wmflabs.org/mix-n-match/#/catalog/439 (from Topic:Vj24602k0ivkrebd; see also Topic:Vd5gzv15mpzqq59u)
- check big catalogs, such as https://tools.wmflabs.org/mix-n-match/#/catalog/150, to see if it is possible to have sync-page work (from Topic:Vlt70turcrm0a0fc)
- delete https://tools.wmflabs.org/mix-n-match/#/catalog/3350 as superseded by https://tools.wmflabs.org/mix-n-match/#/catalog/3598
- delete https://tools.wmflabs.org/mix-n-match/#/catalog/2913 as labels are mostly wrong and for this reason the greatest part of the matches is wrong too
Thank you very much in advance!
Polish Biographical Dictionary
@Magnus Manske This would still be great or if it would be possible to create a creation candidate-type view having only the two catalogs.
https://mix-n-match.toolforge.org/#/catalog/3600 has been created.
Thanks, I forgot to add that now I actually meant if it's possible to transport the manual matches from the previous PSB to the new catalog.
Different topic: could you add a few more examples to the new scraper page to see how different catalogs should look like? Trying to learn but failing and don't want to create anything until I'm not sure...
Very quick fix
Solved: probably the Catalog editor requires a lot of minutes, or a few hours, to register edits. Thank you anyway!
Hi! I've made a little mistake in https://tools.wmflabs.org/mix-n-match/#/catalog/3600, assigning it to P1830 instead of to P8130. I've tried to fix this using Catalog editor, but it doesn't save my edits (I've noticed this problem also in other cases). Could you have a quick look? Thank you very much and excuse me for the trouble.
P.S. In many cases I'm sorry to disturb you for trivial fixes such as this - I would really like, if possible, to be able to do such things without disturbing you, e.g. through Catalog editor, which (I thought) was usable by the uploader of the catalog, but it seems not so. Thank you as always.