Welcome to Wikidata, Mboix!
Wikidata is a free knowledge base that you can edit! It can be read and edited by humans and machines alike and you can go to any item page now and add to this ever-growing database!
Need some help getting started? Here are some pages you can familiarize yourself with:
- Introduction – An introduction to the project.
- Wikidata tours – Interactive tutorials to show you how Wikidata works.
- Community portal – The portal for community members.
- User options – including the 'Babel' extension, to set your language preferences.
- Contents – The main help page for editing and using the site.
- Project chat – Discussions about the project.
- Tools – A collection of user-developed tools to allow for easier completion of some tasks.
Please remember to sign your messages on talk pages by typing four tildes (~~~~); this will automatically insert your username and the date.
If you have any questions, please ask me on my talk page. If you want to try out editing, you can use the sandbox to try. Once again, welcome, and I hope you quickly feel comfortable here, and become an active editor for Wikidata.
IMDb id for personsEdit
When you enter an IMDb id for a person it always needs to be the full IMDb id (so nm........) and it can't be the id of a title (so no tt.......). For persons only nm and ch are he only accepted prefixes for persons. Mbch331 (talk) 19:32, 22 July 2017 (UTC)
data with sourceEdit
Please merge instead of blankingEdit
Thank you for your work in maintaining Wikidata. I have a small suggestion to improve your future work. If you notice that two items are duplicates, please merge them instead of blanking one of them as you did with the page Q56009496. External sites use Wikidata identifiers, so it is important that we preserve the chain of references. See Help:Merge for more information on how to do this, and consider installing the Merge Gadget. Thanks! Bovlb (talk) 00:52, 23 November 2019 (UTC)