Welcome to Wikidata, Migrant!
Wikidata is a free knowledge base that you can edit! It can be read and edited by humans and machines alike and you can go to any item page now and add to this ever-growing database!
Need some help getting started? Here are some pages you can familiarize yourself with:
- Introduction – An introduction to the project.
- Wikidata tours – Interactive tutorials to show you how Wikidata works.
- Community portal – The portal for community members.
- User options – including the 'Babel' extension, to set your language preferences.
- Contents – The main help page for editing and using the site.
- Project chat – Discussions about the project.
- Tools – A collection of user-developed tools to allow for easier completion of some tasks.
Please remember to sign your messages on talk pages by typing four tildes (~~~~); this will automatically insert your username and the date.
If you have any questions, please ask me on my talk page. If you want to try out editing, you can use the sandbox to try. Once again, welcome, and I hope you quickly feel comfortable here, and become an active editor for Wikidata.
--™ 02:40, 19 March 2013 (UTC)
If you were not already using it, you may want to check out the merge.js gadget for merging items. It has an option "Request deletion for extra items on RfD" to automatically nominate the page you are merging from for deletion. This way of nominating also makes it easier for the admins to process such requests. For support and other options you can check the help page about merging.
Speed skating editsEdit
no -> nb?Edit
Hi! Noticed, that we have some items with [no] labels, which as far as I understand should be moved to [nb] language code, right? Or there is a bot, that does this regularly? --Edgars2007 (talk) 05:34, 5 September 2016 (UTC)
- I guess the one you'd like to talk to about that is User talk:Danmichaelo or his userbot, User talk:DanmicholoBot. Since I don't run bots, but only ask of help to do runs by them once in a while, but that seldom happens I'm asking for runs. BTW. Thanks for notifying. Regards Migrant (talk) 10:01, 5 September 2016 (UTC)
Can you move your arguments to Wikidata:Requests for comment/Findagrave removed as a source for information so that others can see your thoughts – The preceding unsigned comment was added by Richard Arthur Norton (1958- ) (talk • contribs) at 19. jun. 2017 kl. 07:08 (UTC).
Hi. I made this edit because constraint status (P2316) should not be used on items, but only in Property namespaces. But I don't know which other property can be used in this case, maybe a "Type of profile", but I can't find anything similar. --β16 - (talk) 09:07, 28 June 2017 (UTC)
[]: ? ? ? Иҫкәрмәләр
идентификатор BNF: اوپن ڈیٹا پلیٹ فارم, платформа відкритих даних, платформа открытых данных, plateforme de données ouvertes, piattaforma di dati aperti, Opendata-Plattform, otevřená data platforma, åben-data-platform, տվյալների բաց շտեմարան, platforma za odprte podatke, plataforma de datos abierta, plataforma de dados aberta, платформа адкрытых дадзеных, платформа на отворените данни, platforma otwartych danych, ашық деректер платформасы, ачык маалыматтарды платформа, açıq data platforma, ochiq ma'lumotlar platforma, açık verilerin platformu, платформа отвореног података, platforma otvorenih podataka, platforma otvorenog podataka, platforma otvorených údajov, πλατφόρμα ανοικτών δεδομένων, platformu atklātā datu, platforma atvira duomenų, platvormi avatud andmete, avoimen datan foorumi, nyílt adatok platformja, პლატფორმა ღია მონაცემები, платформа за отворени податоци, нээлттэй мэдээллийн тавцан, platformă de date deschise, platformo de malferma datumoj, open data platform, плятформа адкрытых зьвестак, Усьтэм даннойёслэн платформазы — 2011.
- Sorry, but I don't understand your language, but I tried to look into this problem and it seems that has something to do with the way the infobox-template grabs and show the wikidata- references ? I just reverted your edits since I found it weird that anyone just removed the references. Best regards Migrant (talk) 15:36, 7 April 2019 (UTC)