User talk:Moscow Connection
Welcome to Wikidata, Moscowconnection!
Wikidata is a free knowledge base that you can edit! It can be read and edited by humans and machines alike and you can go to any item page now and add to this ever-growing database!
Need some help getting started? Here are some pages you can familiarize yourself with:
- Introduction – An introduction to the project.
- Wikidata tours – Interactive tutorials to show you how Wikidata works.
- Community portal – The portal for community members.
- User options – including the 'Babel' extension, to set your language preferences.
- Contents – The main help page for editing and using the site.
- Project chat – Discussions about the project.
- Tools – A collection of user-developed tools to allow for easier completion of some tasks.
Please remember to sign your messages on talk pages by typing four tildes (~~~~); this will automatically insert your username and the date.
If you have any questions, please ask me on my talk page. If you want to try out editing, you can use the sandbox to try. Once again, welcome, and I hope you quickly feel comfortable here, and become an active editor for Wikidata.
--™ 06:18, 16 April 2013 (UTC)
Hallo Moscow Connection,
If you were not already using it, you may want to check out the merge.js gadget for merging items. It has an option "Request deletion for extra items on RfD" to automatically nominate the page you are merging from for deletion. This way of nominating also makes it easier for the admins to process such requests. For support and other options you can check the help page about merging.
about this, the right property to use in the Ruwiki "Ext. links" template is Instagram username (P2003). infact the property Instagram username (P2003) conflicts with website account on (P553): Instagram (Q209330) (see Property talk:P2003).--Edoardo88 (talk) 17:12, 6 April 2016 (UTC)
- Okay. Thank you for the explanation. If it says "this property must not be used with listed properties and values", then it mustn't... I will revert myself now. (I will tell people at the Russian Wikipedia to fix the "External links" template later, too.) --Moscow Connection (talk) 19:04, 11 April 2016 (UTC)
It would be very useful to the community, when you create items for people, to specify they are an instance of human, and to specify their gender. There are a number of processes that run on biography items; right now many/mosyt of the people you have added are invisible to those processes, and that's making people sad :( --Tagishsimon (talk) 19:00, 9 December 2016 (UTC)
Hi. My name is Denis. Sorry, where is vandalism on this page? This is only translate from ukrainian language. And why you change label from "Вайна на ўсходзе Украіны" to "Узброены канфлікт на ўсходзе Украіны"? KarlKori (talk) 06:42, 15 February 2017 (UTC)
- Hi. There was no vandalism. I reverted myself in the very next edit and explained everything in its edit summary: . (I didn't notice the world "Ukraine" and read it as "Armed conflict between Russian and pro-Russian forces."
Anyway, could you please not add descriptions blaming Russia. It's not a neutral point of view. The title in Belorussian is "War in the east of Ukraine", that's good enough. --Moscow Connection (talk) 15:34, 15 February 2017 (UTC)
About talent agencyEdit
May i ask why you did this? Both German and Romanian articles are written about "booking agency" as a certain type of entertainment company, not about profession of "booking agent". They were wrongly linked to Q1344174 (about profession), i fixed it by moving them to Q5354754 (about type of company). Why you reverted my fix? You also removed the Russian link saying it should move to Q1344174, but Ru link was an article about agencies, not about the profession, there's already an article about the profession. I don't understand, pls clarify your edit. Fixmaster (talk) 13:00, 23 February 2017 (UTC)
- The right place to discuss it is here now: ru:Википедия:К удалению/23 февраля 2017#Букинг-агентство. I'm afraid the article you created will simply be deleted. Cause you confused a simple booking agency with a 芸能事務所 (an entertainment production company). --Moscow Connection (talk) 13:23, 23 February 2017 (UTC)
- OK, no problem then, remove it. Fixmaster (talk) 13:29, 23 February 2017 (UTC)
- I'm not active in the Russian Wikipedia currently. Have you tried to ask User:Эсер? --Moscow Connection (talk) 20:11, 9 May 2018 (UTC)