Welcome to Wikidata, Mutichou!
Wikidata is a free knowledge base that you can edit! It can be read and edited by humans and machines alike and you can go to any item page now and add to this ever-growing database!
Need some help getting started? Here are some pages you can familiarize yourself with:
- Introduction – An introduction to the project.
- Wikidata tours – Interactive tutorials to show you how Wikidata works.
- Community portal – The portal for community members.
- User options – including the 'Babel' extension, to set your language preferences.
- Contents – The main help page for editing and using the site.
- Project chat – Discussions about the project.
- Tools – A collection of user-developed tools to allow for easier completion of some tasks.
Please remember to sign your messages on talk pages by typing four tildes (~~~~); this will automatically insert your username and the date.
If you have any questions, please ask me on my talk page. If you want to try out editing, you can use the sandbox to try. Once again, welcome, and I hope you quickly feel comfortable here, and become an active editor for Wikidata.
--™ 09:50, 16 April 2013 (UTC)
while playing Wikidata Game I have got a curious object to give a gender to. I checked the item and I see that during your play you did a strange edit about these hills. 8-) Could you be more careful while playing? :)
Thanks and have some great games. :)
Can you translate and upload en:Mountains of Azerbaijan, en:National Library of Azerbaijan, en:National Assembly of Azerbaijan, en:Central Bank of Azerbaijan, en:Constitution of Azerbaijan and en:Azerbaijani Soviet Encyclopedia in Esperanto Wikipedia and French Wikipedia?
They don't need to be long.