San Giovanni in LateranoEdit
Ho messo "professione: ingegnere" alla Basilica di San Giovanni in Laterano! Non so davvero come sia potuto succedere! Probabilmente mi è scivolato il mouse sugli Wikidata Useful! Non so come scusarmi! Nicola (CeDoMus) (talk) 15:22, 23 February 2017 (UTC)
- Mi dispiace, non parlo molto bene l'italiano.
- No problem, there is tools to detect this kind of mistakes.
- I've got a question though. Shouldn't the label in italian starts with a lowercase « b » instead of an uppercase « b » (right now, all basiliche starts with a lowercase « b » except for this one).
- Cdlt, VIGNERON (talk) 15:28, 23 February 2017 (UTC)
- Ah, I didn't notice. Generally, Italian language use the uppercase for the initial letter of any "sentence" or "name", or of a "title". I guessed that the label was like a "title", so I put uppercase.
- But, clearly, Wikidata use lowercase! And surely they have good reason to do that!
- So, there's no problem: I'll restore lowercase!
- Thank you for noticing! And thanks for making me aware of this!--Nicola (CeDoMus) (talk) 15:51, 23 February 2017 (UTC)