About this board
Welcome to Wikidata, Njzjz!
Wikidata is a free knowledge base that you can edit! It can be read and edited by humans and machines alike and you can go to any item page now and add to this ever-growing database!
Need some help getting started? Here are some pages you can familiarize yourself with:
- Introduction – An introduction to the project.
- Wikidata tours – Interactive tutorials to show you how Wikidata works.
- Community portal – The portal for community members.
- User options – including the 'Babel' extension, to set your language preferences.
- Contents – The main help page for editing and using the site.
- Project chat – Discussions about the project.
- Tools – A collection of user-developed tools to allow for easier completion of some tasks.
If you have any questions, please ask me on my talk page. If you want to try out editing, you can use the sandbox to try. Once again, welcome, and I hope you quickly feel comfortable here, and become an active editor for Wikidata.
Previous discussion was archived aton 2017-03-04.
On merge regarding Q56039194
Hi, I saw on the old page that I created then later merged into Q56039194 that you claimed there was a mistake when you undid it.
In some sense the DOI itself does not matter - the Article Mathematische Annalen Vol. 71 Issue 1 at page 97-115 can only refer to one article, so I merged them.
We sent you an e-mail
Really sorry for the inconvenience. This is a gentle note to request that you check your email. We sent you a message titled "The Community Insights survey is coming!". If you have questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can see my explanation here.
Unless if there are reasons that why Wikidata-related redirect should be here, please do not create item for just a Category redirect page, thx.
It was not a redirect page when the item was created.
There are no older topics