Welcome to Wikidata, Phani555!
Wikidata is a free knowledge base that you can edit! It can be read and edited by humans and machines alike and you can go to any item page now and add to this ever-growing database!
Need some help getting started? Here are some pages you can familiarize yourself with:
- Introduction – An introduction to the project.
- Wikidata tours – Interactive tutorials to show you how Wikidata works.
- Community portal – The portal for community members.
- User options – including the 'Babel' extension, to set your language preferences.
- Contents – The main help page for editing and using the site.
- Project chat – Discussions about the project.
- Tools – A collection of user-developed tools to allow for easier completion of some tasks.
Please remember to sign your messages on talk pages by typing four tildes (~~~~); this will automatically insert your username and the date.
If you have any questions, please ask me on my talk page. If you want to try out editing, you can use the sandbox to try. Once again, welcome, and I hope you quickly feel comfortable here, and become an active editor for Wikidata.
Indian Independence Label-a-thon ends on 19 August 23:59 o'clockEdit
Hello, first of all many many thanks for participating in the India Independence Day 2018 - Label-a-thon . The collaborative work and enthusiasm we have been seeing during this label-a-thon are the best outputs of the event. To mention a little about statistics: 72 Wikimedians have signed up so far, and more than 12,000 labels/descritions/aliases have been added in different Indian languages in 3 days.
- New items added
New items on Sahitya Akademi winning authors and works (Punjabi, Telugu, Tamil and several other languages) have been added. You can see and work on these items.
- Event ends on 19 August 2018 23:59 o'clock
Kndly note, this label-a-thon ends on 19 August 2018 (Sunday) 23:59 o'clock. We would be delighted to see great contribution in the next 36 hours. We together can make this event a bigger success.
If you do no want to receive future message, please remove your name from here