User talk:Swpb/Archive 1
|This page is an archive. Do not edit the contents of this page. Please direct any additional comments to the current talk page.|
Welcome to Wikidata, Swpb!
Wikidata is a free knowledge base that you can edit! It can be read and edited by humans and machines alike and you can go to any item page now and add to this ever-growing database!
Need some help getting started? Here are some pages you can familiarize yourself with:
- Introduction – An introduction to the project.
- Wikidata tours – Interactive tutorials to show you how Wikidata works.
- Community portal – The portal for community members.
- User options – including the 'Babel' extension, to set your language preferences.
- Contents – The main help page for editing and using the site.
- Project chat – Discussions about the project.
- Tools – A collection of user-developed tools to allow for easier completion of some tasks.
Please remember to sign your messages on talk pages by typing four tildes (~~~~); this will automatically insert your username and the date.
If you have any questions, please ask me on my talk page. If you want to try out editing, you can use the sandbox to try. Once again, welcome, and I hope you quickly feel comfortable here, and become an active editor for Wikidata.
Rotating locomotion in living systemsEdit
I deleted rotating locomotion in living systems (Q7370296) topic's main category (P910) Category:Terrestrial locomotion (Q8843772) because Q7370296 and Q8843772 are not related this way. terrestrial locomotion (Q2535935) and Category:Terrestrial locomotion (Q8843772) are related this way. Visite fortuitement prolongée (talk) 21:23, 2 April 2015 (UTC)
I deleted rotating locomotion in living systems (Q7370296) subclass of (P279) Category:Speculative evolution (Q16791963) because I guess that Wikipedia articles and Wikipedia categories should not be mixed in Wikidata classes tree. Visite fortuitement prolongée (talk) 21:23, 2 April 2015 (UTC)
Hello, I have seen this edit https://www.wikidata.org/w/index.php?title=Property:P137&diff=prev&oldid=222871838 and it looks to me very strange. Maybe it's a problem of language, and difference of concepts, because in French this is nonsense. I don't make correction because I don't know and usually don't use those properties and I think you will know what the best thing to do. Best regards Shonagon (talk) 18:46, 13 July 2015 (UTC)
- Thank you Swpb for your explanation ; it is clear now. The sense of the property item operated (P121) has changed significantly in time and original French label wasn't changed and was itself not clear. Now this property is better defined and as you show is the opposite of operator (P137). French label of item operated (P121) has been changed and there is no more nonsense. Thanks a lot! Best regards --Shonagon (talk) 18:50, 14 July 2015 (UTC)