Welcome to Wikidata, Deadkid dk!
Wikidata is a free knowledge base that you can edit! It can be read and edited by humans and machines alike and you can go to any item page now and add to this ever-growing database!
Need some help getting started? Here are some pages you can familiarize yourself with:
- Introduction – An introduction to the project.
- Wikidata tours – Interactive tutorials to show you how Wikidata works.
- Community portal – The portal for community members.
- User options – including the 'Babel' extension, to set your language preferences.
- Contents – The main help page for editing and using the site.
- Project chat – Discussions about the project.
- Tools – A collection of user-developed tools to allow for easier completion of some tasks.
Please remember to sign your messages on talk pages by typing four tildes (~~~~); this will automatically insert your username and the date.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask on Project chat. If you want to try out editing, you can use the sandbox to try. Once again, welcome, and I hope you quickly feel comfortable here, and become an active editor for Wikidata.
I am requesting a rename on Commons.Edit
Re  OK, that makes sense, but it needs more cleanup work than just removing the enwp sitelink, which causes errors elsewhere. Would you say en:Warehouse Kawasaki is the same as commons:Category:Cyber Kowloon Walled City - Warehouse Kawasaki, in which case I can create a new item for it, or do we need a new Commons category for 'Anata No Warehouse' that contains commons:Category:Warehouse Kawasaki? Thanks. Mike Peel (talk) 16:57, 28 August 2020 (UTC)
- @Mike Peel: As I understand it, commons:Category:Cyber Kowloon Walled City - Warehouse Kawasaki refers to the first three floors of commons:Category:Warehouse Kawasaki, since the floors above don't have the Kowloon theme. I would say we need a new Commmons category for 'Anata No Warehouse'. Underbar dk (talk) 17:03, 28 August 2020 (UTC)
- OK, I see you've created Warehouse Kawasaki (Q98713242), I've set up commons:Category:Anata No Warehouse. Hopefully that's the basic links sorted, it would be great if you could add more info to the Wikidata entries though to better describe them and the difference between them. Thanks. Mike Peel (talk) 17:09, 28 August 2020 (UTC)