Welcome to Wikidata, Vsco!
Wikidata is a free knowledge base that you can edit! It can be read and edited by humans and machines alike and you can go to any item page now and add to this ever-growing database!
Need some help getting started? Here are some pages you can familiarize yourself with:
- Introduction – An introduction to the project.
- Wikidata tours – Interactive tutorials to show you how Wikidata works.
- Community portal – The portal for community members.
- User options – including the 'Babel' extension, to set your language preferences.
- Contents – The main help page for editing and using the site.
- Project chat – Discussions about the project.
- Tools – A collection of user-developed tools to allow for easier completion of some tasks.
Please remember to sign your messages on talk pages by typing four tildes (~~~~); this will automatically insert your username and the date.
If you have any questions, please ask me on my talk page. If you want to try out editing, you can use the sandbox to try. Once again, welcome, and I hope you quickly feel comfortable here, and become an active editor for Wikidata.
Hello. About that; this reference is that of the artist who (perhaps) wants to make believe today that he was born in Amsterdam. Check out this page  and WP articles in other languages. cordially Antoniex (talk) 15:15, 7 September 2017 (UTC)
- Antoniex, hello. His official site says he was born in Amsterdam, his Facebook says the same. Also Allmusic says he was born in Amsterdam. In interview for Russian site zvuki.ru he says that Amsterdam is his home. So... I don't know... — vsco 16:03, 7 September 2017 (UTC)
- But I returned Trabzon because Hürriyet is very authoritative newspaper. — vsco 16:12, 7 September 2017 (UTC)
- I patrol a lot on fr.WP and I realized that recently some contributors have been working to change this information on all sites. The place of birth was also changed on the biography of the artist's site, as some of the articles mentioning Trabzon are still referenced by this site (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burak_Yeter). The problem was that this declaration in wikidata could lead to paradoxical information (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burak_Yeter). Thanks for this. Cordially Antoniex (talk) 16:23, 7 September 2017 (UTC)