Welcome to Wikidata, Yuanga!
Wikidata is a free knowledge base that you can edit! It can be read and edited by humans and machines alike and you can go to any item page now and add to this ever-growing database!
Need some help getting started? Here are some pages you can familiarize yourself with:
- Introduction – An introduction to the project.
- Wikidata tours – Interactive tutorials to show you how Wikidata works.
- Community portal – The portal for community members.
- User options – including the 'Babel' extension, to set your language preferences.
- Contents – The main help page for editing and using the site.
- Project chat – Discussions about the project.
- Tools – A collection of user-developed tools to allow for easier completion of some tasks.
Please remember to sign your messages on talk pages by typing four tildes (~~~~); this will automatically insert your username and the date.
If you have any questions, please ask me on my talk page. If you want to try out editing, you can use the sandbox to try. Once again, welcome, and I hope you quickly feel comfortable here, and become an active editor for Wikidata.
- Hello Yuanga
- Sulfosalt minerals, broad sense got redefined (2008)
- Ref.: Moëlo Y, Makovicky E, Mozgova N N, Jambor J L, Cook N, Pring A, Paar W, Nickel E H, Graeser S, Karup-Møller S, Balic-Zunic T, Mumme W G, Vurro F, Topa D, Bindi L, Bente K, Shimizu M (2008). "Sulfosalt systematics: a review. Report of the sulfosalt sub-committee of the IMA Commission on Ore Mineralogy". European Journal of Mineralogy 20, 7–46.
- Mineral groups, strict sense got redefined (2009); group members have the same crystal system now (most of the time)
- Ref.: Mills, Stuart J.; Hatert, Frédéric; Nickel, Ernest H.; Ferraris, Giovanni (2009). "The standardisation of mineral group hierarchies: application to recent nomenclature proposals". Eur. J. Mineral. 21: 1073–1080. doi:10.1127/0935-1221/2009/0021-1994.
- Most recent publication: Back, Malcolm E. (2014). Fleischer’s Glossary of Mineral Species (11 ed.). Tucson AZ: Mineralogical Record Inc. p. 434.
- Regards --Chris.urs-o (talk) 05:43, 25 May 2015 (UTC)
Changed English label: xenotimeEdit
- Hello Yuanga. About your edit, changing English label: xenotime-Y to xenotime. Do not change the English labels. The English labels on Wikidata follow IMA-CNMNC Master List of Valid Minerals. Later, items for mineral series and polytypes should be created. Thx, regards --Chris.urs-o (talk) 08:11, 16 August 2016 (UTC)
- Let me think. The problem is not this one but all the others. I do not have the time to create all the items. --Chris.urs-o (talk) 16:25, 16 August 2016 (UTC)
Can you create these articles in Catalan:
es:Museo Estatal de Historia de Azerbaiyán
es:Universidad Estatal de Bakú
en:Telephone numbers in Azerbaijan
en:Azerbaijani Soviet Encyclopedia
es:Enciclopedia nacional de Azerbaiyán
es:Montañas de Azerbaiyán
es:Anexo:Museos de Azerbaiyán
es:Anexo:Museos de Bakú
en:Template:Administrative divisions of Azerbaijan
es:Categoría:Organización territorial de Azerbaiyán
Hello Yuanga. Liddicoatite is a hypothetical mineral, no type material is available yet. Most liddicoatites are fluor-liddicoatite, but Aurisicchio et al. (1999) and Breaks et al. (2008) materials are OH-dominant. Regards --Chris.urs-o (talk) 06:02, 12 January 2020 (UTC)