Welcome to Wikidata, Yufereff!
Wikidata is a free knowledge base that you can edit! It can be read and edited by humans and machines alike and you can go to any item page now and add to this ever-growing database!
Need some help getting started? Here are some pages you can familiarize yourself with:
- Introduction – An introduction to the project.
- Wikidata tours – Interactive tutorials to show you how Wikidata works.
- Community portal – The portal for community members.
- User options – including the 'Babel' extension, to set your language preferences.
- Contents – The main help page for editing and using the site.
- Project chat – Discussions about the project.
- Tools – A collection of user-developed tools to allow for easier completion of some tasks.
Please remember to sign your messages on talk pages by typing four tildes (~~~~); this will automatically insert your username and the date.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask on Project chat. If you want to try out editing, you can use the sandbox to try. Once again, welcome, and I hope you quickly feel comfortable here, and become an active editor for Wikidata.
Hello, you wrote mhr:Крым Республик. The title and the text states "Republic Crimea" (without the „Autonomous“ part) and with clear relations to Russia. So this mhrwiki page is about Republic of Crimea (Q15925436), not about the Ukrainian Autonomous Republic of Crimea (Q756294). Please do not confuse the links. Holger1959 (talk) 17:41, 17 March 2014 (UTC)
- Hallo! Yes, Autonomous Republic of Crimea is former name of modern Republic of Crimea. The article about now the historical part of Ukraine (Autonomous Republic of Crimea) is not exist yet in MhrWiki, like for example about Crimean Oblast of USSR too. Regards. Yufereff (talk) 19:13, 17 March 2014 (UTC)
Bonvenon al Wikidata! – Welcome to Wikidata!Edit
Eastern Mari articlesEdit
Can you translate and upload ru:Шаблон:Административное деление Азербайджана, ru:Азербайджанский театр оперы и балета имени М. Ф. Ахундова, ru:Азербайджанский Национальный Музей Искусств and ru:Национальный музей истории Азербайджана in Eastern Mari Wikipedia over an extended period?
They should not be long.
Happy New Year.