Welcome to Wikidata, Zetud!
Wikidata is a free knowledge base that you can edit! It can be read and edited by humans and machines alike and you can go to any item page now and add to this ever-growing database!
Need some help getting started? Here are some pages you can familiarize yourself with:
- Introduction – An introduction to the project.
- Wikidata tours – Interactive tutorials to show you how Wikidata works.
- Community portal – The portal for community members.
- User options – including the 'Babel' extension, to set your language preferences.
- Contents – The main help page for editing and using the site.
- Project chat – Discussions about the project.
- Tools – A collection of user-developed tools to allow for easier completion of some tasks.
Please remember to sign your messages on talk pages by typing four tildes (~~~~); this will automatically insert your username and the date.
If you have any questions, please ask me on my talk page. If you want to try out editing, you can use the sandbox to try. Once again, welcome, and I hope you quickly feel comfortable here, and become an active editor for Wikidata.
descriptions en françaisEdit
j'ai vu que tu ajoutais des descriptions et titres en français. Mais n'oublie pas que la minuscule en début de titre/descriptions est la règle sauf si la majuscule s'impose ! :-) Bien à toi...et joli travail sur Wikinews.... Thieol (talk) 23:05, 15 January 2014 (UTC)
Re: Which one to keep?Edit
Usually is better to merge the items into the one with the lower ID. However, in this case, the items were previously merged, albeit incompletely, in August 2013 (there were no sitelinks in Q1335082: you can see it in my merge), so I preferred to keep the one with the longer history, which had been the "real" item for the longer time--Dr Zimbu (talk) 07:47, 16 July 2014 (UTC)
- Salut, Merci pour la correction, un très mauvais copié collé. --Sisyph 07:10, 19 July 2014 (UTC)
More careful with merges pleaseEdit
- Sorry. I thought the 2 descriptions ("subdistrict in Pak Thong Chai district, Nakhon Ratchasima province, Thailand" and "subdistrict municipality in Pak Thong Chai district, Nakhon Ratchasima province, Thailand") were the same. But I missed this "municipality" as difference. Zetud (talk) 23:31, 28 July 2014 (UTC)
I was wondering if you would be interested in being an administrator, so you will be able, amongst other things, to process deletion requests. If so, I would be happy to nominate you for it. - - (Cycn/talk) 06:50, 30 July 2014 (UTC)
- Thanks Cycn for this proposal. I'm OK, but I suggest we wait a couple of weeks, as I'll have a short wikibreak soon. Zetud (talk) 12:51, 30 July 2014 (UTC)
- Well, there would be a voting session, that would take a week to be completed, but I suppose you would like to be back from your wikibreak before voting ends? Please let me know when you will be back, so I can time the nomination accordingly. - - (talk) 13:06, 30 July 2014 (UTC)
Can you create en:Telephone numbers in Azerbaijan in French Wikipedia?