Wikidata:Dataset Imports/List of Arduino electronics boards
You may find these related resources helpful:
|Dataset Imports||Why import data into Wikidata.||Learn how to import data||Bot requests||Ask a data import question|
Guidelines for using this pageEdit
Documenting the importEdit
- Guidelines on how to import a dataset into Wikidata are available at Wikidata:Data Import Guide.
- Please include notes on all steps of the process.
- Once a dataset has been imported into Wikidata please edit the page to change the progress status from in progress to complete.
Creating a Wikidata item for the datasetEdit
- Please create a Wikidata item for the dataset, this will allow us to improve the coverage of datasets on Wikidata and understand what datasets are available on that topic and which of them have been added to Wikidata.
- If you are working with very large dataset you can break it into smaller Mix n' Match catalogues, but only create one Wikidata item.
- Link the dataset Wikidata item to this page using
- If your dataset import runs into issues please edit the page to change the progress status from in progress to help needed.
- You can ask for help on Wikidata:Project chat.
List of Arduino electronics boards
A list of current and retired Arduino open electronics board
Not sure how best to model revisions of boards, probably one item for each board which includes all revisions
Progress of importEdit
|Wikidata item for the dataset||Import data into spreadsheet||Format the spreadsheet to import the data||Structure of data within Wikidata||Match the dataset to Wikidata||Importing data into Wikidata||Visualisations||Maintainance queries and expected results|
|unknown (Q24238356)||Not done yet||Not done yet||Not done yet||Not done ye||Not done yet||Not done yet||Not done yet|
Use this section to list batches of edits that have been completed for this dataset. Ideally each entry should have all applicable columns filled out, but at a minimum please make to add a date and description to give an idea of what was added to Wikidata and when.
See the example entry in the table below for a good way to record an individual entry. Make sure you replace this entry when you record you're first edits!
|Date||Description||Method||Property||Qualifiers||References||Statements added||Statements removed|
Discussion of importEdit
These headings are generally useful, please change this section to suit your needs.
Wikidata item for datasetEdit
Import data into spreadsheetEdit
Format the spreadsheet to import the dataEdit
Structure of data within WikidataEdit
|Field name||Wikidata property||Notes|
Match the dataset to WikidataEdit
Importing data into WikidataEdit
Import completion notesEdit
Maintainance queries and expected resultsEdit
|Query link||Description||Expected results|