|Denne side dokumenterer en retningslinje på Wikidata. Det er en generelt accepteret standard, som brugere skal følge. Ændringer til denne side skal følge konsensus. I tvivlstilfælde skal ændringsforslag diskuteres på Landsbybrønden.|
Edit warring is the repeated reverting of the same edits by multiple users. Continued edit warring can be addressed by protecting the page. Persistent edit warring or edit warring over multiple pages can be addressed by blocks. Administrators should not favor one side over the other, but can factor in the severity of the edit warring and previous blocks for similar behavior.
- Reverting vandalism is not edit warring.
- Reverting edits by a locally blocked or globally locked/banned editor is not edit warring, but is also not mandatory.
- Reverting clear-cut violations of Wikidata:Living people is not edit warring.
- Users reverting in their own userspace is not edit warring.
- Removing copyright violations or other illegal (in the U.S. where the servers are hosted) content is not edit warring.