Wikidata:Requests for deletions/Archive/2015/12/19
This page is an archive. Please do not modify it. Use the current page, even to continue an old discussion.
- Isn't this item still in use? -- BeneBot* (talk) 16:15, 14 December 2015 (UTC)
- Not deleted - connected by said to be the same as (P460). Lymantria (talk) 10:29, 19 December 2015 (UTC)
- Isn't this item still in use? -- BeneBot* (talk) 18:25, 19 December 2015 (UTC)
- Please clean up first. This has 3 incoming links at the moment. Which would mean it fulfils WD:N criteria 3: structural need. Mbch331 (talk) 18:26, 19 December 2015 (UTC)
- Deleted by Mbch331 (talk • contribs • logs) -- BeneBot* (talk) 18:40, 19 December 2015 (UTC)
- @Mbch331: It does not convey the same meaning. You don't put provinces of Italy and Spain to "instance of province" and "located in Spain|Italy" don't you? Please undelete. Floscher has no clue what he is talking about. 220.127.116.11 19:04, 19 December 2015 (UTC)
- That's not the same. Between countries there can be quite some differences what a province is due to different legislation and they are often called differently (e.g. municipality of Bolivia (Q1062710) are in German also called „Municipio“, because we don't have an own word), thus a separate item for "province of ‹insert country›" is sensible, but „Regierungsbezirk“ is the same for every part of Germany, or are „Regierungsbezirk“e in Hesse different from those in Bavaria other than those in Saxony?
- And another important point for keeping province of Italy (Q15089) and province of Spain (Q162620) is that they have Wikipedia articles which in itself is making a strong point for notability. --Floscher (talk) 19:24, 19 December 2015 (UTC)
Floscher can't be taken serious. S/he has no clue what s/he is talking about. WP:N structural need is applicable, there is no requirement for an individual article in any Wikipedia. Regierungsbezirk is NOT the same for every "part" of Germany, whatever s/he means by part. Same country or not is no criterion ever. S/he has no clue.