Wikidata:Requests for permissions/Administrator
|Wikidata:Requests for permissions/Administrator|
Old requests go to the archive. If you want to request administrator help, please post at Administrators' noticeboard.
- Requirements for adminship
To be promoted the following requirements must be met:
- Nominations remain open for at least a full week.
- To pass, the user needs:
- at least 8 support votes
- at least 75% of support or higher in pro/con voting
- Only registered users with minimum 100 local non-automated edits can vote. The edits must be acquired before the voting started. Unregistered users can leave comments in the comments section.
RfP scheduled to end after 3 June 2020 05:55 (UTC)
I was admin from 19 September 2018, after a successful self nomination until 4 July 2019, when my admin rights were removed (See message by @Rschen7754:) due to inactivity per WD:A, when I was very busy working IRL. I have been very active again on various projects since December, and was granted Rollbacker on Wikidata, so I could use Huggle again, being busy the last week protecting Wikidata, but I see a need of being able to stop Vandals faster, and help in other ways. I would be active with anti-vandalism and issuing blocks, like in the past, and also be active at Wikidata:Requests for deletions. Id be happy to increase fighting against vandalism on Wikidata in my native language Swedish, as well as Norwegian, Danish, German and English. I currently have admin access on Wikispecies since 2004, and have experience of adminship from other projects.
- Support - some problems on another project, but previously an admin here and an admin/crat/cu on specieswiki, so can be trusted with the access. Welcome back. -- Ajraddatz (talk) 14:11, 27 May 2020 (UTC)
- Support per Ajraddatz --Kostas20142 (talk) 14:17, 27 May 2020 (UTC)
- Support Ultimately (also from my impressions of svwiki) I think the block says more about svwiki than Dan Koehl. --Rschen7754 18:09, 27 May 2020 (UTC)
- Support —MisterSynergy (talk) 19:37, 27 May 2020 (UTC)
- Support --Epìdosis 14:41, 28 May 2020 (UTC)
- Support Wikidata needs more admins.--Jasper Deng (talk) 21:27, 28 May 2020 (UTC)
- Could you explain why you are blocked on sv.wikipedia until June 2? --Rschen7754 06:10, 27 May 2020 (UTC)
- There may be different views on that, my view is Im not satisfied with how admins work, and how they respect and protect NPOV on sv.wikipedia, where I am the oldest contributor, was the first admin, and feel responsible about its development, see history of en:Swedish_Wikipedia. I was blocked after I brought the subject of an admin aubusing the Wikipedia Policy and NPOV rules (diff before they removed this) , after this they close that page forany edits by me, and later blocked me for two weeks. A sad story, I can only say it doesnt affect my work on Wikidata, and ~I have no history of problems with users on other wikis, except for this small group of people and admins on svwiki, who have a history of blocking me, and trying to make me look like someone who try to do bad, while im always asking for everyone to follow Policy and rules, abd respect the five pillars, and not abuse "konsensus" as a way to work around the rules. The people who blocked me, gave other official reasons, like I should have broken the rules for en:Wikipedia:Etiquette. Dan Koehl (talk) 08:02, 27 May 2020 (UTC)