Wikidata:WikiProject Molecular biology/FAIR knowledge graph
If you would like to be included in the author list or acknowledgements of the manuscript entitled "Wikidata as a FAIR knowledge graph for the life sciences", please add your name to the table below.
- Full name: your name (including middle initial, if appropriate) as you'd like it to appear in the final publication
- Acknowledgement / Author: Please note whether you'd like to be included in the Acknowledgements or as an Author. Note, authorship requests should conform to ICMJE guidelines (where the scope of the manuscript should be interpreted according to the very broad manuscript title shown above).
- Role: For those who are requesting authorship, indicate one or more of the following roles with respect to the work in the manuscript: Conceptualization, Resources, Data curation, Software, Formal analysis, Supervision, Funding acquisition, Validation, Investigation, Visualization, Methodology, Project administration, Writing—original draft, Writing—review and editing
- Description: A brief description of what you'd like to acknowledged for, or how you satisfy the ICMJE authorship criteria.
- Email: For authors only, required for journal correspondence. (If you prefer, you can email this information.)
- Organization/Affiliation: For authors only, required per journal policy. (If you prefer, you can email this information.)
|Full name||Acknowledgement / Author||Role||Description||Organization/Affiliation||ORCID|
|Example: Jane Doe||Author||Data curation||Contributed statements describing protein domains to protein items|
|Andrew Su||Author||Conceptualization, Resources, Formal analysis, Supervision, Funding acquisition, Visualization, Project administration, Writing—original draft, Writing—review and editing||Leading the Gene Wiki initiative, prioritizing data synchronization efforts and data analyses.||firstname dot lastname at gmail||The Scripps Research Institute|
|Ralf Stephan||Author||Data curation||Contributed transport protein data imports and statements on protein family items.||see an earlier version of this page||unaffiliated|
|Katherine Thornton||Author||Validation||Contributed to workflows for using ShEx (Q29377880) for validation of Wikidata data.|
|Toby S. Hudson||Author||Data curation and Validation||Drugbank aliases, chemical compounds, constraints and validation of protein ID properties||firstname dot lastname at sydney.edu.au||School of Chemistry, The University of Sydney||0000-0002-3348-3622|
|Daniel Mietchen||Author||Conceptualization, Data curation, Validation, Writing—review and editing||Wikidata as FAIR, taxa, MeSH mapping, clinical trials, syncing across languages, references, documentation, validation||firstname dot lastname at virginia.edu||School of Data Science, University of Virginia, Charlottesville, Virginia, USA||0000-0001-9488-1870|
|Thomas Shafee||Author||Data curation, Visualisation, Writing—review and editing||Figure to visualise understanding a complex query. Contributed to gene structure ontology.||T dot Shafee at latrobe.edu.au||Department of Animal Plant and Soil Science, La Trobe University, Melbourne, Australia||0000-0002-2298-7593|