Wikidata:WikidataCon 2017/Submissions/Monumental: visualizing cultural heritage stored in Wikidata
- Submission no. 43
- Title of the submission
- Monumental: visualizing cultural heritage stored in Wikidata
- Author(s) of the submission
- Paweł Marynowski / Yarl
- E-mail address
- Country of origin
- Affiliation, if any (organisation, company etc.)
- Wiki Loves Monuments International Team / hatnote.com / Wikimedia Polska
- Type of session
- Demo (10min, similar to a lightning talk but focused on one of the tools people use to edit Wikidata or reuse the data)
- Length of session
- Ideal number of attendees
Monumental (https://tools.wmflabs.org/monumental/) is a web application created as a part of Connected Open Heritage project by Wikimedia Sweden. App displays information about cultural heritage monuments based on data gathered on Wikidata, Wikipedia and Wikimedia Commons. The talk will give an overview of application features and use cases, including browsing data, validating, correcting and adding missing information.
- What will attendees take away from this session?
- Slides or further information
- Related session: Wikidata:WikidataCon 2017/Submissions/Wikidata as the future of cultural heritage data − for Wiki Loves Monuments and beyond
- Special requests
If you are interested in attending this session, please sign with your username below. This will help reviewers to decide which sessions are of high interest.