Wikidata:WikidataCon 2017/Submissions/Wikispecies and Wikidata - a match made in heaven, or hell (redux)?
- Submission no. ??
- Title of the submission
- Wikispecies and Wikidata - a match made in heaven, or hell (redux)?
- E-mail address
- andy pigsonthewing.org.uk
- Country of origin
- United Kingdom
- Affiliation, if any (organisation, company etc.)
- volunteer on both projects
- Type of session
- Lightning talk (10min, on non-technical topics)
- Length of session
- 10 minutes (in time for questions included ?)
- Ideal number of attendees
- 20 (?)
A review of the recent Wikimania round-table discussion (Wikimania Etherpad), and subsequent comments on Wikispecies. If time allows, we will also discuss the vexed question of taxon labels in Wikidata.
- What will attendees take away from this session?
- An understanding of current unresolved issues
- Suggestions for possible approaches to resolve them
- Knowledge of who are the other interested parties
- Slides or further information
- Special requests
If you are interested in attending this session, please sign with your username below. This will help reviewers to decide which sessions are of high interest.