Wikidata:WikidataCon 2017/Submissions/wikidata-cli demo: read and write Wikidata from the command-line!
- Submission no. 95
- Title of the submission
- wikidata-cli demo: read and write Wikidata from the command-line!
- Author(s) of the submission
- Maxime Lathuilière (User:Maxlath)
- E-mail address
- Country of origin
- Affiliation, if any (organisation, company etc.)
- Type of session
- Length of session
- Ideal number of attendees
- EtherPad for documentation
- Introduction to wikidata-cli, the command-line interface (Q189053) for Wikidata. This demo is for you if:
- you don't know all the Q ids by heart yet, and need a quick way to know what an id stands for.
- you don't know all the properties by heart yet, and would enjoy having the list at hand in the terminal to grep on it, or whatever
- you like the idea of setting labels, adding claims, or running SPARQL queries from the terminal. More generally, you take for obvious that the command-line interfaces are in many cases way more efficient than graphic interfaces
- you do not, but want to learn
- What will attendees take away from this session?
get a taste of what wikidata-cli has to offer
- Slides or further information
- Special requests
need a video projector
If you are interested in attending this session, please sign with your username below. This will help reviewers to decide which sessions are of high interest.
- JakobVoss (talk)
- Daniel Mietchen (talk) 08:32, 31 July 2017 (UTC)
- Andrawaag (talk) 13:30, 31 July 2017 (UTC)
- Looniverse (talk) 14:27, 31 July 2017 (UTC)
- Frank.gerhardt (talk) 21:46, 9 August 2017 (UTC)
- Sannita - not just another it.wiki sysop 19:51, 2 September 2017 (UTC)
- --[[kgh]] (talk) 20:37, 18 October 2017 (UTC)