- Address of the conference room
An der Urania 17
- Public transport stops nearby
- An der Urania (Berlin)
- Bus: 106, 187, M19, M29, M46 (night buses: N1, N2, N26)
- U Nollendorfplatz (5min walking)
- U-bahn subway lines: U1, U2, U3, U4
- U Wittenbergplatz (5min walking)
- U-bahn subway lines: U1, U2, U3
Book your accommodationEdit
The organization team advises you to not book your flight and accommodation before your attendance to the event has been confirmed. No claim or refund will be taken into account. However, if you need a visa to travel to Germany, we suggest that you take a look at the visa information and start preparing your visa request.
Once your attendance is confirmed, don't wait too late to book your accommodation in Berlin! The city is quite touristic, prices can be high and hotels full.
Don't forget to check the schedule of the conference (also social and side events) to make sure that you don't miss anything you'd like to attend to.
The venue is located in a touristic area, therefore several hotel solutions are available, as well as cheaper options (hostels, AirBnb).
- The main conference hotel: Motel One Tiergarten, just in front of the venue. The scholars, WMF staff and plenty of other participants will be accommodated there. The price for the rooms is currently around 80€/night but it can raise quickly
- Another hotel close to the venue: Ivbergs Hotel Kurfürstendamm
- Youth hostels: Pension Hostel StayComfort am Kurfürstendamm (around 20€/night/guest), Grand Hostel Berlin (3 U-bahn stations away, around 20€/night/guest)
- Check the area on AirBnb
- Check the area on Booking.com
People who receive a scholarship by WMDE will be accommodated in a double bed room (separate mattresses, not twin beds) in Motel One Tiergarten, in front of the conference venue. If you're a scholar, you received more information by email. If you have questions, please contact info wikidatacon.org.