Joined 20 August 2014
|Babel user information|
|Users by language|
- 2019 Jan 17 Work on list of Belgian museums / prepare for link with the museumpass website / create a property proposal for museumpass
- 2018 Nov 18 Revert my recent edits on woodcarver/-engraver and related items (and redo the correct ones)
- Note to self/future editors: as far as I can remember, one of the issues was that my edits resulted in the loss of the xylographer entry. Maybe it's too late to revert and if errors were caused they'll have to be addressed individually. The main issue to cleanly resolving this was confusion due to the labels: uncertainty if the labels I can't read ended up on the right item and confusion due to possible errors in the ones I could read --Azertus (talk) 20:30, 17 January 2019 (UTC)
- 2017 Nov 15 go through blue links on Special:WhatLinksHere/Q1471505
- Sep 11 Went through a couple of User:Pasleim/projectmerge pages and went through a rabbit hole to model some Christmas music.
- Sep 11 Fixed the "Conflicts with instance of (P31)" violations of main subject (P921).
- Sep 10 Fixed the "Self link" violations on Wikidata:Database reports/Constraint violations/P921.
- Sep 10 Did some modeling related to propaganda music and security.
- Sep 10 Tried to model Royal Highness (Q1109439) correctly.
- Sep 10 Started proofreading The Anna Hummingbird over on Wikisource.
- Sep 9 Ran a QuickStatements batch to add statements.
- Aug 29 Ran a QuickStatements batch to add statements.
- Aug 28 Started on eliminating the backlog of Wikisource Author pages not connected to Wikidata that built up over the previous months.
- Dec 5 Did some experimenting on family names in multiple languages on Alexander Pushkin (Q7200). Not happy with the result so far.