|Number of pages||60,992,030|
|Number of articles||58,281,567|
|Number of uploaded files||0|
|Number of registered users||3,445,232|
|Number of active users||20,624|
|Number of admins||61|
|Number of total edits||980,838,100|
|Babel user information|
|Users by language|
Welcome to my userpage. I am Emilio J. Rodríguez Posada (Q30564104) and emijrp is my nickname on the Internet (Q75). I'm from Spain (Q29) and I like the idea of compiling the sum of all human knowledge and its preservation. I joined to Wikidata (Q2013) in 2012 (Q1990) collaborating regularly. As of 2019, I have contributed more than 180,000 hand-made edits and over 30 million bot edits to all Wikimedia projects. In Wikidata, I enjoy creating items, adding statements and programming bots. I'm also active on Wikipedia (Q52) (see userpage) and Wikimedia Commons (Q565) (see userpage).
My interests include art (Q735), astronomy (Q333), cinema (Q16144339), cultural heritage (Q210272), archives (Q166118), library (Q7075), museum (Q33506), digital preservation (Q632897), politics (Q7163), reading (Q199657), travel (Q61509), history (Q309), photography (Q11633) and many more. I am always discovering new interesting topics.
I am not very fluent in English, so please help me to fix any mistakes in my userpage. Thanks in advance.
Some details and notes about my little or big projects:
- Create items for all the books
- Create items for all the streets in Spain
- Creating personal libraries from en:Category:Book and manuscript collectors. Example: Aristotle's library (Q35025797)
- Creating years for Juche calendar. Example: Juche 1 (Q35239202)
- Adding members of Association of European Film Archives and Cinematheques (Q16245829)
- Creating en:Soviet space dogs
- Creating, improving Soviet female snipers   
- Special:CreateItem / Special:Newpages
- Emijrp (talk • contribs • logs) (editcount) (newpages)
- Emijrpbot (talk • contribs • logs) (editcount) (newpages)
- User:Emijrp/sandbox, /2, /3
- Wikidata:Requests for permissions/Bot
- Wikidata:Bots and Wikidata:Creating a bot
- Wikidata:Bots by function
- Wikidata:List of bots (hgztools) (wikiscan)
- Frameworks and code
|This is a Wikidata user page.|
If you find this page on any site other than Wikidata (www.wikidata.org), you are viewing a mirror site. Be aware that the page may be outdated, and that the user this page belongs to may have no personal affiliation with any site other than Wikidata itself. The original page is located at .