I am Tiago, thank you for stopping by.
I have graduated in Biomedical Sciences at the University of São Paulo (2014-2017), and got a MSc in Bioinformatics in the same university (2018-2020). I'm pursuing a PhD on modeling of biomedical concepts related to cell types (see here for details).
I currenty live in São Paulo, Brazil.
I am very interested in translating biomedical data into Wikidata format. I have been quite active in the WikiProject COVID-19
I currently take care of 2 bot accounts:
Show & tellEdit
|Babel user information|
|Users by language|
Things that I worked on:
- Wikidata Bib:a Wikidata-powered dashboard which shows the stats about what I read for my PhD.
- ANN: A project to annotate biomedical text with Wikidata IDs.
I have not done any work for the tools below, but they are worth sharing:
- This gadget to see who edited each statement and label is incredibly usefulː User:Ricordisamoa/WikidataTrust.js
- These user-friendly tools are really nice to edit Wikidata:
- Author Disambiguator and other bibliography related tools (see curation by UCLA Library here)
- Wikidata Art Depiction Explorer is a nice app (written in flask / Python, by the way) to add "depicts" statatements and/or explore works of art.
- TABernacle makes it simple to manually add statements to articles
Work in progressEdit
Ideas for properties:
- Article --> Gene Expression Omnibus dataset