Welcome to Wikidata, Andrux!
Wikidata is a free knowledge base that you can edit! It can be read and edited by humans and machines alike and you can go to any item page now and add to this ever-growing database!
Need some help getting started? Here are some pages you can familiarize yourself with:
- Introduction – An introduction to the project.
- Wikidata tours – Interactive tutorials to show you how Wikidata works.
- Community portal – The portal for community members.
- User options – including the 'Babel' extension, to set your language preferences.
- Contents – The main help page for editing and using the site.
- Project chat – Discussions about the project.
- Tools – A collection of user-developed tools to allow for easier completion of some tasks.
Please remember to sign your messages on talk pages by typing four tildes (~~~~); this will automatically insert your username and the date.
If you have any questions, please ask me on my talk page. If you want to try out editing, you can use the sandbox to try. Once again, welcome, and I hope you quickly feel comfortable here, and become an active editor for Wikidata.
--™ 13:44, 20 March 2013 (UTC)
Wikidata:Medicine Userbox I saw that you are from a medicine WikiProject. If you would like, you can join the medicine WikiProject on Wikidata. We are working on centralizing medical data especially for infoboxes. You might also like to translate this template (Template:User Wikidata/WikiProject/Medicine (Q14388384)) for you home Wikipedia. --Tobias1984 (talk) 17:15, 8 September 2013 (UTC)
- Hello, and thank you for invitation. I will definitely join this project on Wiki data and contribute here, but we have just started the Wiki project Medicine at Ukrainian Wikipedia. So, there are too mamy thing to do right now... :))--Andrux (talk) 19:39, 8 September 2013 (UTC)
- Wonderful. You can just sign your name at Wikidata:Medicine_task_force#Participants. And concentrate on the Ukrainian Wikipedia first. The Wikidata project is not very time-consuming. Most people just visit it once a week or month, and there is not very much going on at the moment. --Tobias1984 (talk) 21:03, 8 September 2013 (UTC)