Welcome to Wikidata, AntisocialRyan!
- @Right cite: Woah you're welcome! That's very nice to hear! Let me know if you need other similar things done, I find it fun. AntisocialRyan (talk) 20:32, 7 October 2020 (UTC)
- If you can think of any other sources for research on the article, and/or ways to help foster collaboration on the same topic across wikis and across languages, either way, I'd most appreciate it. Right cite (talk) 20:42, 7 October 2020 (UTC)
Thanks for converting popular culture into research dataEdit
It is nice to have available. I am seeing what you do with video games and online personalities. Some of this content gets better curated than professional publishing, and you are part of that. Blue Rasberry (talk) 14:01, 17 November 2020 (UTC)
Deleting or overwriting historic dataEdit
Just a note on some of the edits of yours I had to revert: Wikidata aims to preserve historic information. Accordingly, statements should not be deleted or overwritten when they are no longer the most current. When adding new information, please create new statements and add "end date" qualifiers to the others. Ranks can be used to set the most current one to preferred, while using normal rank for the ones with an end date. This may be somewhat different from what contributors know from Wikipedia. --- Jura 17:50, 20 January 2021 (UTC)
- @Jura1: Hey, I also just made a talk page topic on Kamala Harris and pinged you, please check it out. Thanks for the info! AntisocialRyan (talk) 17:54, 20 January 2021 (UTC)
- Yeah, please proceed as explained above. Can you fix all statements where you overwrote data in the last couple of days? Thanks.
- BTW, the other day I came across mw:Manual:Echo#Technical_details. I tries to explain when ping is meant to work correctly. --- Jura 18:04, 20 January 2021 (UTC)
- Alright, should I just add new statements with the old usernames and include an end time? I'll do that if that sounds okay, please don't revert them all, it was kind of annoying to type all that, haha. Thanks again! AntisocialRyan (talk) 18:09, 20 January 2021 (UTC)
- I went ahead and did this. I added statements with the old usernames and the date they ended. If you'd like me to do anything else please let me know.. AntisocialRyan (talk) 20:15, 20 January 2021 (UTC)